How You Met Him (Anakin)

I was being hunted

I was being hunted. Yep. Which is kind of ironic since I'm actually a Bounty Hunter.

I was sent to kill Chancellor Palpatine, by I believe... Well, to be honest, I don't remember the guy's name, all I know is that I wanted the money.

Currently, the Chancellor was at a top secret Senate meeting, probably debating about the Separatists or something along those lines.

With my sniper rifle, I stood from a tall building, not too far away from the Senate building. I looked inside through the scope, zooming in, to see the Chancellor walking back and forth talking to a few other Senators. Even a few Clones were guarding the entrance to the room. Well, from what I saw from maybe 4 klicks away, where I was standing.

I sat back away from the scope, and looked at the Senate building. It was huge. And heavily guarded. There were royal guards walking around the building, and even Jedi protecting this one meeting.

Carefully, I removed my black and gold Mandalorian helmet, and peered back into the scope. This time, I saw more Clones guarding the entrance along with the Royal Guards. I sighed, and moved the rifle around, gripping the gun.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two Jedi talking to one another. I turned my gun to them, and zoomed in on one of them. This one had long, dark, unruly hair, and blue eyes. He wore a dark brown vest, and a light brown Jedi robe. He had black boots, and a black glove covering his mechanical hand. He had a brilliant smile, and beautiful eyes.

The other Jedi on the other hand, had auburn hair, it was cut short, and he had a beard. He had on a beige robe, and brown boots.

The two Jedi looked rather attractive, but I was most attracted to the one with the unruly hair. He looked around, and suddenly, a clone came up to him, and whispered something into his ear.

The clone then pointed to where I was at, and the two Jedi looked up at me.

Crap! I've been spotted, I thought, putting my helmet on. I took my blasters, and put them onto my belt. I quickly pushed myself up to the zipline hanging up above my head, and I grabbed hold of the line and I slid down.

*Anakin's POV*

Quickly, up ahead, I saw the bounty hunter jump off his zip line, and roll onto the ground, quickly firing blaster shots at me.

Of course, I deflected easily, backfiring the lasers back at the Bounty Hunter. However, she dodged, rolling over and hiding behind a small wall.

She's good, I thought, deflecting some more laser blasts.

What was I thinking? She's a hunter I need to catch that's been doing crime. Not someone I need to fall in love with.

Suddenly when she rolled over dodging the blasts, her helmet fell off.

Her eyes were a brilliant color and her hair shined in the morning light. She was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

But how could I fall for a Bounty Hunter? Those retched villiany scum as Obi-Wan put it. But maybe this one was different.