Prompt #8 (Obi-Wan)

"Obi-Wan!" Screamed Anakin at the top of his lungs, jumping off an exploding AT-TE.

You and Obi-Wan spun around, seeing Anakin tumbling towards the both of you.

Your eyes widened, shoving Obi-Wan out of the way so Anakin could land without crash-landing into the both of you.

Currently, you were in the heat of battle, stuck on a hot, humid, jungle planet, trying to defend off the aggravating Separatist forces.

You ducked behind a huge jungle tree with Obi-Wan, earning an unexpected yelp from him.

"What the--?!"

At that second you hear a loud thud--not sounding good at all--you get up and rush over to Anakin, worried about him.

"Anakin?!" You ask worriedly, shaking him.

"Hey hey, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he coughed, trying to stand up. He grabbed on to your hand for help but unfortunately faltered. Clearly, he wasn't fine.

You groaned. "Anakin, you're not fine."

Obi-Wan stood up and hurried over to the other side of Anakin, who now sat on the ground holding his leg. "Anakin, what in the world--"

"I said I'm fine! I can go on, I can fight--" He argued, trying to stand up again, but leaned up against the tree for support.

"No, you can't. Anakin, your leg is not fine, I mean look: you're holding it!" You shout, infuriated. Just as you were on the cusp of winning this battle, one of your finest Jedi had to get hurt.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay here. I'll contact Rex to get me some help," he muttered, pushing the button on his comlink.

Obi-Wan sighs in relief. "Anakin, you're way too stubborn sometimes."

Anakin chuckled. "Hey, at least I didn't keep arguing."

You smiled, happy that his witty and snarky personality was still intact.

"Okay, come on (Y/N). We have to get out of here before we get blown into bits. Rex is on his way, so Anakin should be fine!" Obi-Wan shouts over the exploding commotion.

You nod, force-leaping out of the area, along with Obi-Wan into the heat of battle once again. You stand in front of your squadron, fluidly swinging your lightsaber back and forth to deflect the blaster-shots coming your way. As you did, you noticed you weren't advancing, and you needed to do something about it.

You and your squad had stayed tucked in behind huge, tall trees along with ginormous logs, deflecting while the droid army had kept flowing towards you. It was as if it was a never-ending wave.

"Obi-Wan, we have to do something! We aren't getting anywhere!" You shout, hearing a blaster bolt ping against your lightsaber as you deflect it.

"Agreed, we should get out of here. I'll tell Commander Cody to take charge. I believe I have an idea. "

---

With the heat of the battle now still raging on, you and Obi-Wan had escaped to find the weakness of the over-flowing droid army.

"What if we knocked down a few trees and smashed them down on to the army?" You asked him, trudging through the soggy dirt.

"Well, that is a good idea, but how in the world would we get it chopped down?" He laughs as if he was laughing fun of your idea.

"Excuse me? Are you laughing at me?" You chuckle, glancing at the tall, bearded man next to you.

You and Obi-Wan had always had feelings for each other, and you both knew it.