He Cheats (Han)

You were currently in the Millennium Falcon, helping out Chewy fix the hyperdrives, since Han doesn't know how to land anything apparently. He crashed into Akiva the other day while making a supply run.

"Chewy hand me the lug wrench, " you asked holding out your very dirty hand. Chewy growled, handing it to you.

"Thanks buddy, " you said with gratitude, tightening a bolt with the wrench. You thought it would stay on there, until it decided to fly off. Ugh, this is useless, you thought. You threw your lug wrench on the ground, resting your head on your knees.

"We need Han, " you mumbled to Chewy. "He's fixed this thing a million times, and he's never told me how to do it. You know how to, but you're too huge to fit in this space," you remarked, slamming your fist down in the space you were in which you immediately regret, because it hurt, a whole lot.

"Ah dang it, " you hissed, holding your hand. Chewy laughed.

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. But we aren't going anywhere until this thing is fixed. " you sighed. "Hey, where is Han anyway?"

Chewy looked up, and shrugged, swinging the lug wrench around.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Chewy... You're not being honest with me... You know something don't you?" you questioned, getting out of the small space you were in.

He growled, saying that Han told everyone to stay away from him.

"Uh huh... " you nodded, rolling your tongue around in your mouth, thought processing. You crossed your arms, looking at your hands and how dirty they were.

"Well, I'm going to go wash up... And find Han. Unless you could tell me where he is, then I could give you some porg for tonight?" you asked, bribing him.

Chewy thought about it, getting up from his spot, and walking over to you, growling.

You nodded, "Thanks Chewy. "

Chewy walked past you, with you following behind, leading you up to a small room. He pointed, and left.

The storage room? Really? That's where Han had been this entire time?

You sighed, pressing the door open, and suddenly hearing a snap. You turn towards the sound, and you saw him standing there, shirtless, and a girl on her knees completely naked, starting to unbutton his pants.

You crossed your arms, leaning against the wall, glaring at Han. "I should've known, " you spat, looking at your unfaithful boyfriend.

The girl got up, looking at Han, then back at me, realizing what was going on, and she quickly started to get dressed and get out of there. Han on the other hand, he sighed, biting his lip, knowing what he had done.

"Explain yourself, " you hissed standing very defensively.

"I was in here, looking for supplies to go help you when all of the sudden this girl comes in, I say hey, we start talking. Then I ask her if she knew where the connecters were for fixing a hyperdrive, and she led me here, and she turned red and let her legs spread, and begged me to stay. I swear I was going to say no to this, but then she pulled me down and her lips were on mine and I couldn't say no. "

"You always have a choice, Han Solo, " you snapped. You couldn't believe your ears. "I mean.. HOW COULD YOU?!" you kicked a metal tool box, sending it flying across the room. All you had was rage and jealousy inside of you.

"No I'm sorry!"

Half dressed, apologetic, a mess he looked pathetic, he cried. "Please don't leave me, I love you. "

You kicked another one, shoving tools all over the place. You couldn't believe him anymore when he says, I love you, because all he'll ever do is cheat on you again.

"So was all your love for me a setup?!" You shrieked, your chest heaving up and down, Han covering his face in fear, with tears rushing down his face.

"I didn't know she was-"

"Stop crying goddammit get up! " you cried, your voice very crackly from the lump that had formed in your throat.

"I didn't know any better!" He argued,  staring you down.

In rage, you grabbed Han's face, giving him one, anger filled kiss on the lips, with him angrily grabbing back, leading to a heated, angry make out session.

You pulled and tugged hair, until you finally all broke apart.

"God I hate you, " you said, wiping your mouth.

"I hate you too, " he spat, wiping the blood from his lip when you bit it.

"Goodbye, Solo." With that, you slammed the door behind you walking out in an angry mood.
••••••
Hey guys, don't forget to request if you have something for me :)

You can either dm me or comment on the request page. I'll do smut now if you want. Idc lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 💕💕