He Cheats (Luke)

"Hey (Y/N)," Leia said, waving in your face, trying to get your attention.

You looked up, waking up from your daydream. "Yes?" you asked, placing your hands in your lap.

She chuckled. "Just pay attention please. We need you to go on a supply run if we're to get this job over with. "

You nodded, looking down at your shirt, fidgeting with a loose string. Honestly you weren't on your game today. You didn't know what it was, but you couldn't think straight, you were anxious, drowsy, and you were feeling kind of down.

"Leia, " you said, looking back up. You couldn't do the supply mission, your heart just isn't in the right place. "I don't think I should do this today. I don't know what it is... I just don't think I should go. Find someone else, I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to volunteer to do this. "

Leia laughed, thinking you were joking, then her facial expression  turned from her usual sarcastic tone to being very worrisome. "Oh you're not joking... Are you okay? Do we need to talk it out?" She asked, sitting next to you, placing a hand on your shoulder, rubbing it for comfort.

"No... I just, I just feel down. I need a break," you admitted, looking at her in her eyes.

She nodded, giving you a hug. "Okay I understand. Feel better," she said, pulling away from the hug. "Oh by the way, if you wanna talk to Luke, my brother should be around here somewhere... Not sure where though. Han would definitely know, so go ask him. "

You smiled, nodding. Yeah, Luke knew what to do, he would always make you laugh to cheer you up. You looked around the Rebel Base, hoping to spot Han somewhere.

Suddenly, you saw a tall man walking around like he owned the place, next to a wookie. Yup, that's him alright. Quickly you picked up your walking pace, going up to Han.

"Han!" you exclaimed, stopping in your tracks. Han heard you call his name, turning around to walk back to you, along with Chewy behind him.

"Woah, wait a second... " Han stopped,  placing his hands on his hips. "If you're out here, then who's with Luke?" He asked, examining you.

"I beg your pardon?" you questioned, crossing your arms, standing defensively.

"Uh, you might want to go check out room twenty-seven... I have a feeling you'll find him there, " he says, suddenly with a look of sorry on his face. He patted your back, walking off.

You raised an eyebrow, turning around to Han. "Wait what does that mean?!" you shout across the room.

"Just go look!" he responds, still walking off.

You sigh, waking off to the room Han sent you to. While approaching it, you hear something disturbing. Someone... Moaning? No. It couldn't be. Luke would never do this to you. He couldn't. He was sweet and kind, and loving... He could never!

Getting ready to be ashamed and disappointed, you pushed the button to the door to open it, revealing Luke pounding into some girl who was pressed up against the wall.

Fuming, you marched right in, turning the lights on. Luke slowly turned his head around, seeing that it was you, he pulled out with a beet red face, running to put on his pants, along with the girl putting on her clothes, and rushing out, apologizing to you before she left.

"LUKE YOU FILTHY MONSTER!" you shout, your eyes watering up because of the heartbreak you felt.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry please forgive me-" he begs on the verge of tears. He comes up to you, ready to pull you into a hug, when suddenly you bring your leg up, kicking him in the balls.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL LUKE?" You scream, with him rolling over, falling on to the floor. You squat down to his position. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BROKEN?" Suddenly your voice cracks, tears flowing from your eyes with ease.

"(Y/N)," he coughs, sitting up. "I am so sorry, I love you with all my heart, forgive me," he begs, still holding on to his balls from the pain.

You sit down from your squatting position, hugging your knees and crying into them. Your day had just been purely awful, and then this happened. "How come? Why?" you sniffed, looking up to see the cheater in front of you.

"I... I don't know why... She came up to me asking if I was busy, and I said no-" he sniffed. "Then she looked at me and stared... And she leaned in and kissed me, and I got caught up in the moment and-" he huffed, angry at himself. "I'm so sorry (Y/N), I won't ever do that again. "

You shook your head. "I don't know Skywalker. How do I know you won't ever cheat on me again when I know that if you've done it once you can do it again?"

He bit his thumb, then stopped to ruffle his hair. "You don't know... " he sighed.

"I'm sorry Luke, but I can't be in a relationship where I can't trust my partner, " you admit, looking at Luke's sad blue eyes.

He nodded, looking you up and down then staring at the floor. "I understand. "

"Okay." You got up from the floor, going over to Luke, giving him one last kiss on the cheek. "Goodbye Luke."