You, Always (Anakin Request)

So my friend sent me a text with this image, asking me if I could do an imagine based on the image, so I said yes lol. Btw Rated R scenes ahead. Also pretend people in Star Wars have phones just for this occasion.
••••••

You sighed, grabbing your phone, pulling up your favorite game, starting to tap away out of pure boredom, when suddenly you received a text from Anakin, your boyfriend. The contact appeared on your screen, blocking your game, so naturally you clicked on it, going to see what he wanted, reading the text.

Ani 👅❤: hey

You raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was up to, texting back quickly.

You: hey :)

Ani 👅❤: what's up? I'm really bored at the Temple, there is absolutely nothing to do here. Obi-Wan wants me to read up on previous Jedi masters to learn more about combat skills, but I don't need to... I'm not his padawan anymore :b

You chuckled to yourself, smiling at how he just wanted to talk to you and spend time with you.

You: you should at least read up on one, and I'm just sitting on the couch talking to you.

Ani 👅❤: I have, I've already done this when I was a padawan, I practically remember everything. He made me do it twice.

You: sounds fun. Just try and not make anyone mad today, okay?

Yesterday Anakin had made Mace Windu mad when he asked about where all of his war criminals were going, and they wouldn't reveal it to him. Anakin said he thinks the Council is hiding something from him, and I wouldn't blame him being so curious... They are very secretive people.

You then felt your phone buzz, indicating that he had responded.

Ani 👅❤: ok.

You knew his mad texts. Whenever he sent a period after a word, he was usually mad, especially when he spelled, "okay, " like that. Of course he was still mad about yesterday, he had to be. You sighed, texting him back to try and get this information out of him.

You: what are you thinking about?

Ani 👅❤: You

Ani 👅❤: Always

Ani 👅❤: Sometimes naked

Ani 👅❤: Sometimes not

Ani 👅❤: Depends.

Suddenly you felt your heart beat faster, wondering what in the world was on his mind. You bit your nail, curious about him.

You: Depends on what?

Ani 👅❤: How I'm feeling.

You: Well... How are you feeling then?

Ani 👅❤: Like getting out of here lol.

You laughed, shaking your head at him. Slowly, a smirk crawled on your lips as you had a great idea, maybe going to play a little bit with his emotions.

You: No really, how are you feeling?

Ani 👅❤: Like a mess. I can't tell you how bad I just want to come home and hold you.

You: ugh same. 💕

Ani 👅❤: wait really?

You: Yeah, of course. I'm allowed to love you, aren't I?

Ani 👅❤: Yes of course 💕😘

You waited a few minutes before responding, wondering what you should send next. Should you send him something sweet, hoping to cheer him up, or something to bring him home?