Getting Mixed Signals Pt.1

You give him mixed signals, and he's a confused nugget.
******

Anakin-    You were both laying on the couch, watching a cool new TV show that was on. You just started watching it, and it was really addicting.

"Babe, what's this show called again? " Anakin asked, squinting at the television screen.

"Uh, Supernatural. Yeah," you replied, looking up at him.

"Its uh, interesting... the guy with the short hair looks good, " he mentioned, chuckling.

"Oh, you got a man crush now?" You laughed, running your hand up and down his thigh.

"Maybe," he chuckled. His eyes drifted to your hand, looking up at you to make eye contact. "What is it?"

You shook your head, moving your hand away. "Nothing."

"What? Is there something you want?" Ani nervously chuckled, trying to get some information out of you.

"No I just... can you get me some applesauce?"

"Yeah um... what flavor? There's cinnoman... strawberry... regular..."

"Whatever you can find," you smiled, then bit your lip.

"Seductive," He smirked, then kissed your cheek. "I'll be right back. Oh, and pause the show, I wanna watch it."

"You know what? I'll go get the applesauce. You can watch your man crush," you replied, making him plop back down on the couch.

"What no, I was going to get it!" He frustily threw his hands up in the air, scoffing.

"I'm already up, getting my fricking applesauce. You stay seated, and press play on the freaking show."

"Alright...." he huffed, pressing play.

You soon came back down with your choice of applesauce, laying your head against Anakin's warm, bare chest.

He slowly, yet being scared, he wrapped his arm around you in comfort, hoping you wouldn't change your mind in the next second.

Just to his luck, you decided you didn't want to lay on his chest, but sit up and watch the show.

"You okay?" He caringly inquired, stroking your hair.

You slapped his wrist, warning him not to touch you. "Don't touch me!"

Anakin yanked his hand back, rolling his eyes. "Sorry. Jeez. Just trying-"

Anakin didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, as you placed a soft kiss on his lips.

He got very mad and confused at this point, to where he just gave up. "I'm done." And with that, he threw the remote in the air, not caring where it landed, going off to his bedroom.

Finn-      He was stroking your arms, while you were both cuddling on your guy's bed. Finn loved these moments, but what was about to come, well, he wasn't ready for that yet.

Finn wasn't exactly experienced when it came to women, so he was very confused when you were either on your period, or you were being sarcastic, or... well, anything really.

"I love you," You whispered, turning around to meet his eyes.

"I know."

You frowned, crossing your arms.

"What? What did I do?" Finn chuckled, being very very confused.

"You can't come up with your own lines," you paused, then smiled. "But I love you for that."