Prompt #63 (Anakin)

Includes a rated R scene.
••••••

You were sitting at the bar in a club, hanging out with your best friend, Leanna. You originally planned to stay in and do a bit of light reading, but you had already promised her about a week ago you would go out clubbing with her. So, you sat in a black body-con dress, with some black heels, and a silver necklace. You didn't necessarily like dresses, but when you had to wear them, you had to wear them.

"So, " your friend giggled, swishing around some wine in a glass. Leanna was a blonde, and beautiful and very attractive. Whenever you went out she was the one who always got hit on, but the secret was, she was a lesbian, which always made you crack up when she got hit on. She had startling blue eyes, and she was very curvy. She wore a body-con dress as well, but it was blue and sparkly, and she had the same style of heels that you wore, but they were silver, and you both had matching necklaces. Leanna continued, "Have you met any cute boys lately?" she chuckled, teasing you. She took a sip of her wine, eyeing you.

You sighed, thinking back to the last time you met with a guy, which wasn't exactly the most memorable experience... Well, actually it was, but you preferred not to talk about it.

"Yeah, I guess, " you mumbled, your voice becoming hallowed as you took a sip of your drink.

Suddenly she perked up, scooting to the edge of her seat, folding her hands after setting her wine glass down. "Tell me about it, " she chuckled, her attention fully on to you.

"I dunno, I don't really want to talk about it, " you responded, sighing. You swished your drink around, hearing the ice clink up against the glass. The guy you were with last time made you feel like a queen. You couldn't describe it. You stayed up all night talking, drinking, and then you had the best sex you could ever ask for. You felt like you were in an actual relationship with the person, and not just having a one night stand with him. Honestly, when you woke up in the morning, and you saw that he had left, you felt your heart break a little. But it was okay, you got over that kind of stuff quickly.

"Aw, did he hurt you? What did he do?" she asked, making a sympathetic face. She pursed her lips together and crossed her arms.

You sighed. "I just... " You paused. You could not describe what you felt when you were with him. Whatever it was, it felt great. "I dont know. I had a one night stand with a guy... And... "

She gasped, her eyes completely in shock. "(Y/N)! Did you fall in love?" she asked frantically, almost falling out of her seat.

You laughed, shaking your head. "No! I didn't, I swear. He just seemed like a nice person, and he made me feel like I was in an actual relationship... And when he left in the morning, I kind of felt hurt... That's all, " you admitted, taking another sip of your drink, trying to avoid eye contact with Leanna.

"Wow, I know exactly how you feel," she muttered, taking her glass and raising it. I removed my glass from my mouth, clinking it with hers, toasting to 'weird one night stands,' and then I took another sip of my drink.

"Well, " she muttered, looking at her empty glass. "Was he good looking at least?" she sighed, giving me a half-smile, her shoulders shrugging.

I sighed in awe, remembering what he looked like. His shoulder-length brownish blondish hair, his gorgeous blue eyes, he was tall, he was gorgeous. "Yes... " you replied dreamily. "Yes he was. "

"Well," she chuckled, waving the bartender down to pour her another glass. "Describe him to me, maybe I'll turn straight if you tell me how good he looked, " she joked, nodding to the bartender as he finished up pouring her drink.