The Pilot (Obi-Wan Request)

"(Y/N)".

You heard your name being called, and it immediately sounded like General Skywalker. You would know his voice anywhere. You got up from where you were sitting, which was on a supply crate, heading towards Ryloth, to aid the Twi'lecks, and you were going to pilot that ship.

"Yes sir?" you asked, standing up in full attention, saluting to your general.

"Change of plans," he sighed, waving his hand, telling you to be at ease, and so your shoulders softened, relaxing. "Instead of sending you to Ryloth, you're going with General Kenobi to Nar Shadaa. I don't know why, but it looks like we're sitting this mission out and Master Plo-Koon will be taking over the mission to Ryloth. "

You raised an eyebrow. This is certainly odd, you thought. Whatever. It seemed boring anyway to lead a supply mission. It should be fun to serve by General Kenobi for awhile anyway. "Alright, is it just going to be General Kenobi and I? Are you coming with?" I asked, still curious about the mission.

"I'm not really sure, but the Council has requested you, since you're our best pilot for the Jedi, they've asked you to aid Obi-Wan on his mission. And no I will not be attending the mission with you, " he confirmed, crossing his arms. "Now good luck, and may the Force be with you. "

You nodded back to him and saluted. "May the Force be with you Master Jedi. " he nodded at me, and walked off.

You sighed, and looked around the Jedi hangar to try and spot Obi-Wan. Where can I find him? You thought. Now you have never seen Obi-Wan, well actually, you've seen glimpses of him in battle but never had seen him face to face. You've only truly heard epic stories about him from fellow pilots and clone trooper friends who have worked with General Kenobi, but you've never had to witness his full face until you were assigned to this mission.

As you walked around the hangar searching for him, you couldn't help but think, why me? Honestly they could've had a clone trooper fly him off of Coruscant, it would've made no difference. You weren't a Jedi, you were just someone who worked for them, and you happened to be the best pilot that they had. Heck, Obi-Wan could fly himself. Now you really weren't sure what to look for so-

"Well at least I agree on that. " you were startled about having your thoughts interuppted, and you whipped around to see who this guy was.

General Kenobi. The description fit him perfectly. All of those stories people told you, it truly had to be him. The chin-stroking Jedi, you thought to yourself, while placing your hands on your hips and chuckling at your thoughts.

"What? Did I not meet your expectations? " he chuckled, holding out a hand for you to shake. You grasped it, shaking his hand. "I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, and you must be (Y/N) (L/N). So glad to meet you. "

You smiled back, nodding. "Yes sir, that's me. I'm glad to be working at your side, " the hand shake stopped and you put your hands behind your back, as you both walked to your ship. You looked at him, he had gingerish hair, but more brown to say so, and his beard complimented his white beige clothes as well. He was a very well built man, but not as muscular as Anakin for sure.

He nodded back, acknowledging your greeting. "Of course, now let's get going, shall we? " he smiled, going up the ramp into our ship, and I followed behind.

Eventually we made it to the cockpit of the shuttle where I sat down in the pilots seat and he sat down in the co-pilot's seat.

"So I heard you worked with Anakin a whole lot, " he said, bringing him up into the conversation.

"Yes, I have. I'm surprised I've never seen you in the field before, " you chuckled, flicking on the engine.

He nodded his face a bit surprised. "Well, alright. Let's just hope you don't fly like him."
••••••
After what seemed like an eternity, you finally arrived at Nar Shadaa. It was a city-like-planet like Coruscant, it was one huge city, except it was ruled by the Hutts. Surely whatever Obi-Wan was doing, it wasn't good. This planet was for crime lords and gangsters, a hive of collage if you will.