Rejection pt.2

(A/N) This is part two! Enjoy lol.
••••••
Kylo- It was night time, and you were reading your favorite book. You were really into it, and you wanted to do nothing else. You had some of your favorite food to snack on, laying on the couch, with your pet sitting in your lap, along with the fire place going.

There was absolutely nothing else you wanted to do.

You wanted to read every etch and sketch in the book, every crook and nanny you were so into it. Your eyes searched the crisp pages for more detail, for more action, and maybe a bit of romance.

You ate faster, as you reached the end of the book, with much anticipation, wanting, no, begging to know more.

You reached the end of the book.

But the author left you with a cliff hanger.

And the sequel didn't come out until next year.

So you threw the book across the room in rage!

Your pet's head lifted up from shock to see what the noise was. It looked at the book, looked at you, then laid it's head back down on your lap.

You were furiated. You crossed your arms, and thought about what you should do.

So you decided to go on SpaceUmblr to see any Fanfiction was written for a sequel. You scrolled through the site, searching for any signs of fanfiction.

Yet you come across none.

You curse quite loudly, slamming the laptop monitor down.

"What's wrong with you?" Came a voice from behind you.

You turned around, and saw your boyfriend, Kylo-Ren.

"I just finished my book," you huffed, crossing your arms, "And the author left a cliff hanger."

"Awe, I'm sorry baby, " he said, coming over to you, sitting next to you on the couch. "Mind if I make it up to you?"

You got a bit curious.

"What cha mean?"

He shrugged innocently. "I dunno... anything really." His arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to his warm body. His hand slipped under your shirt, crawling up your back. His hand roamed your back, a smirk crawling at the tip of his lips.

"Wearing no bra, are we?" He asked you.

You but your lip. "Uh.... I'm not. I certainly hope you're not. "

Kylo chuckled, "Why aren't you?"

"'Cause I thought I was staying home alone today, and you weren't coming home until tomorrow..." you paused to think for a moment. Wasn't he supposed to be at the Base? "Say, why are you home early?"

"Well, I guess I just wanted to see you. And clearly I'm satisfied," he said seductively, his lips lingering against your cheek, his lips tracing down to your neck, leaving a small love bite.

Suddenly, your instincts came in, and you backhanded him.

"I'M ANGRY AT MY BOOK, AND YOU JUST WALTZ IN HERE, PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS FINE?!" You shout, having an emotional breakdown, since Kylo didn't understand your feelings with books.

"Jeez I'm sorry-"

"UGH."

After picking up your book and hugging it, you walk out of the living room and slam your bedroom door.

Luke- You have never seen Luke look so guilty before.

You had just gotten out of the shower, and you were getting dressed.