Your First Time

Your guy's first time doing the rated R scenes.
••••••

Anakin- He was a little rough, but he remembered to take care of your needs first and to make you comfortable at all times. He was very patient, and helped you with whatever you needed help with. Overall, he was very sweet, but when he got rough, you allowed him.

Finn- He was a sweetheart about everything. He always asked if you were comfortable before moving on. You had to admit it got a little frustrating when you needed him most, but you appreciated it.

Han- He was rough, and although you wished he had been more gentle, he was willing to work things out, and to take care of you. Although the entire time he did make sure you were comfortable, so that would good.

Hux- He helped you out a lot, making sure you were fine and that you didn't feel restricted or conflicted. He made sure he used protection properly and assured you the entire time that everything was going to be fine, and you loved him for it.

Kylo- At first he was going crazy, making you really uncomfortable until he saw you, and he stopped and asked you what you wanted. You told him, and he understood and after that, you both had a blast and you couldn't ask for a better partner.

Luke- He cared for you deeply, and would always interrupt kissing, and tell you how much he loved you. He would ask you if you were comfortable with doing certain things, and if you weren't he completely understood.

Obi-Wan- You two enjoyed yourselves rather well. He was helpful to you, satisfying you first, and making sure you weren't uncomfortable or uneasy.  He even showed you the high ground ;)

Poe- At first Poe wanted to dive right in, but you reminded him that this was your first time, and you wanted to try end with a memorable night. So he obliged, and you two had the most amazing night you could remember.
••••••

Hope y'all liked it. Also this is part 66 👀 hehehehe

AND???  #1 IN ANAKIN?? THANK YOU LOVES 💕💕