That Spark (Kylo Request)

"Kylo-Ren," said your big brother, Hux. Today was the day. You were going to be enlisted into the First Order, along the side of Hux. He wanted you to be his right hand man... Er, woman. "I want you to meet my little sister, (Y/N). She will be staying with me, and will be my right hand man, helping me with everything. I want you to show her around today, because I have other things to attend to. "

You removed your attention from your big brother to look at the dark tall figure in front of you. Honestly you heard some pretty dark things about Kylo from Hux and Captain Phasma, but you've never gotten the chance to meet him face to face. Slowly, Kylo turned around to face you and Hux. Even if you weren't a Jedi or a force wielder, you could sense the darkness radiating off of him. He was confused, angry, and sad, like all the dark masters of the Force were. Well, from what at least you heard. Nobody ever really talked about the Force that much, or Jedi.

Kylo-Ren was exactly like you imagined: dark, mysterious, strong, and from what you could tell, determined. He dressed in all black, and had a hood over his mask that covered his identity.

"Leave us, " He instructed sternly. Immediately you were surprised and taken back by the sound of Kylo's voice. It was deep, and distorted, probably from the mask. Hux nodded, bowing then he showed himself out.

"Well, follow me," he said blatantly.

I raised an eyebrow at him wondering if we were going to talk and have a conversation, or we were just going to walk in silence.

"We can talk, " he said, as if he read your mind.

"Uh.. Did you just read my mind?" you asked.

"Yes, I did, " he chuckled. "You also have a very... Funny mind. "

"oh yeah, what was I thinking?" you challenged him, crossing your arms.

"You were also thinking about what I looked like under the mask, and how good I am under the sheets, " he remarked, laughing.

You stared at him in shock. "I did not think that second part! " you laughed. So this master of darkness was humorous after all.

"Aha, but you are thinking of it now, now that I put it in your head, " Kylo laughed, turning to me. "Although, I can show you what I look like under this mask. "

You stepped back, as he brought his hands to his hood, throwing it off. He then brought his hands back down to his mask, lifting it off as many sounds started to clank and churn together with gears to make the mask lift off. Underneath the darkness, there lied a handsome man, with long dark wavy hair, and beautiful big light brown eyes, and on his right side of his face lies a long scar. He was very good looking.

"Well this is the face, " he sighed, running a finger through his long hair.

You chuckled. "Yeah I guess it is, Kylo-Ren," you said very awkwardly, still unsure of what to call him.

He nodded. "You can just call me Kylo if you want."

You smiled, knowing this tour wouldn't be so bad after all.
••••••
*A Few Years Later*

"Get off of your butt (Y/N), your training is still incomplete, " Kylo instructed.

Currently you were in the training room, going over fighting moves and techniques. Honestly you didn't want to do it, but Kylo wouldn't stop bugging you until you agreed.

For several years now, you and Kylo had been best friends, you were destined from the moment you took that tour, there was something that just clicked between you two. Your brother Hux warned you not to get into any romance with him solemnly because he thought it was going to disrupt the feel of the work area, but you hadn't cared.