Watermelon Sugar (Anakin)

OKAY OKAY THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS SONG JUST CAME OUT SO I HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING! I KNOW THIS ISN'T A REQUEST BUT I HADDDD I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!! HARRY COULD NOTTTT TOUCH A WATERMELON LIKE THAT & LEAVE MY MIND EMPTY OH MY GOD

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR MEN TO TOUCH FRUIT LIKE THAT!! ALSO, I DONT LIKE TIMOTHEE CHALEMET OR WHATEVER, BUT HAVE YALL SEEN HIM & THAT PEACH?! SIS I-

YALL GET READY FOR SOME SENSUAL ANAKIN SHIT CAUSE I AM NOT PLAYINGGGGG OH MY GOD THIS MUSIC VIDEO!!!

Anyway-

---

Pushed far away in the outer rims, you and several others sat around a table, eating dinner--discussing topics about the war, the senate, the Chancellor--needless to say, the conversations were politic heavy, and it bored you.

As a Jedi Knight, it was your duty to serve in this galactic war, but being apart in politics was something you didn't sign up for.

In fact, you didn't sign up to be apart of this meeting at all--the Jedi Council insisted that there be at least two Jedi representatives to pull this system to the side of the Republic--and you just happened to be one of the Jedi that was chosen to be sent, unfortunately.

However, there was a bright side to this matter: Anakin. Your boyfriend of three years sat at the oval table in front of you, keeping your mind at bay, as well as making playful and stupid remarks towards you from time to time to keep your mind from swaying somewhere else, simply because he knew how much you hated politics.

You appreciated his kind efforts, but being squished between Senator Bail Organa and Senator Padmé Amidala didn't favor the situation at all--they were the biggest talkers about politics at this table.

You wished you were sitting next to Anakin and the two other people whose names you had forgotten (simply because they hadn't really uttered a word since you'd arrived).

You picked at your assortment of food, trying to listen in to the conversation, but nothing seemed to pique your interest.

At least the food looks pretty, you think, admiring all of the different textures, colors, fruits, vegetables--you hadn't exactly found the different shades of fruits interesting until this very moment, most likely because of your utter boredom.

However, your boredom was quickly diminished when you felt a heavy kick on your leg.

Your eyes shot up and looked at Anakin in front of you, who seemed to be guilty, as he let out a small snicker before tilting his head towards senator Organa, who looked at you, patiently, as if he was waiting for a response.

Because of your delayed response, the table went silent, all eyes on you. You could feel a sudden rush of anxiety start to pile up. "Sorry, I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that Senator?" You ask, hoping they hadn't noticed that you weren't paying attention for the past thirty minutes.

"It's alright. We were just wondering what your thoughts were on the war. Since you're a Jedi who serves in the war, King Ondarion was wondering if he could have another point of view on this topic, " he says, taking his napkin and wiping his mouth from the crumbs that laid on it.

You purse your lips together in thought, not really giving any thoughts about the war before. You were a Jedi--you did as you were told, and you asked no questions. Although, there were some conflicting thoughts, now that you thought about it.

You turn to King Ondarion who sat at the end of the table, facing the aged man who began to eat once again after you decided to pick up the conversation. "Yes, actually, it's a complicated subject. The war, it's against our Jedi traditions. We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers--"