His Pickup Line

The pickup line they used on you to make you go out with them, plus their favorite dirty pickup line.
••••••

Anakin-

What he used on you: "Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material."

Dirty pickup line: "Why buy a bra when I can hold your boobs all day for free?"

Finn-

What he used on you:"Are you an omelette? Because you're making me egg-cited!"

Dirty pickup line: "As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit."

Han-

What he used on you: "Did you sit a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass."

Dirty pickup line: "Hey baby, nice legs. When do they open?"

Hux-

What he used on you: "Even if there wasn't any gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you. "

Dirty pickup line: "That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?"

Kylo-

What he used on you: "I'm not a hoarder but I want to keep you forever."

Dirty pickup line: "I'm a mind reader, and yes, I will sleep with you tonight. "

Luke-

What he used on you: "I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart."

Dirty pickup line: "There's a sale going on in my bedroom, clothes are 100% off."

Obi-Wan-

What he used on you: "I was blinded by your beauty... I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

Dirty pickup line: "I believe they say kissing is the language of love. Wanna start a conversation?"

Poe-

What he used on you: "Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some vitamin me."

Dirty pickup line: "Wanna go on an ate? I'll give you the d later. "

••••••
Ahhhh I'm sorry I'm procrastinating on the prompts, I have writers block currently and I am bored out of my minddd. Ily all😭💕💕