|3|

"So how did it feel to be in the same room with Alejandro?" Demi asked as she took the cup of tea from the tray. I glared at Gabriela, she promised she wouldn't talk to the girls about that.

"Sorry, it slipped." She said, innocently, avoiding to look at me.

"I felt nothing, I was drunk." I snapped at her, sliding the cups down to my friends.

Most of my weekends I come to my mom's cafe to help her out. She tends to be short-staff all the time. To my surprise, my friends decided to come over for tea, Sunday afternoon. Besides Gabriela, Demi and Maria are my closed friends. They're like me, they know the playbook by memory. My friends also contribute to helping with the game.

I glanced over at the massive clock hanging on the opposite wall. It was five minutes until six, which meant that in an hour or two, I could take off. The tables weren't all that busy, and only a couple of people actually wanted to drink something. Most of them were either on their phones or using their laptops.

I decided to take a break and sit down for a couple of minutes with the girls.

"Alejandro isn't the type of guy to help a girl unless he wants to get in her pants." Demi noted, sipping on her tea.

"True, the boy has a radar down there, just detecting which girl is going to be his next victim." Maria continued.

Gabriela turned around to look at Maria. "You have a point there too. It's weird he only helped you and nothing happened."

They were looking at me with curiosity sparkling in their eyes. My friends aren't wrong on a lot of things, but on this subject, the only person who tried to get into someone's pants, was me. I'm still as surprised as they are about nothing happening between Alejandro and I. Girl's throw themselves at him and he takes them, and I did the same and he shot me down.

"We can be judging him too harshly, Alejandro can have a humble side." Maria responded.

Maria is the short, open-minded, and brutally honest girl in the group. She tries her best to steer clear on the whole game part, but every now and then, she steps in to help out. She's the head master of the letterman jackets. When freshman come in and they want to join the game, she hands them a white jacket. After, the little pricks go along with they business with the female population. Also, she switches the jackets with corresponding colors as they guys rank up. A side note of all of this is, she is the one in charge of ordering the varsity jackets for the school, so her job evens out.

Demi picked up her black long hair and tied it back into a bun.

"He's humble. It's hard to believe it, but he really is." I tried to divert the conversation something else, but it want back to Alejandro and I.

"Maybe, he didn't want to bang your brains out," Demi blurted out. removing the spoon out of her mouth. We all turned around to look at her, mouth wide open.

"What? He bangs brains out, that's what I heard." she responded.

I gave her a weird side-long glance. Sometimes I wondered how I got stuck being friends with these girls.

"What else have you heard?" I asked her, curiosity was starting to win me over.

"Not much, some freshman were talking about him a few weeks in the bathroom. That's all they talked about. I mean it's the usual gossip between underclassmen regarding the legends." She shrugged.

"From all the things you heard, him being able to bang brains out was what stuck in your mind?" Maria asked, perplexed.

She nodded slowly, giving us all a weird stare. "I would want him to bang my brains out to if girls are gossiping about his bed skills."