|50|

My morning was spent with my Aunt Vivian chatting about my new relationship and how Alejandro and I became to be a couple. She wanted to know every little detail about our encounters. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself from the pure excitement radiating off of her. She would say awe or that's so cute! She had me blushing from all her comments. During our talk she made me notice how much Alejandro has truly been there for me. Whenever I felt all alone, he always showed up to prove otherwise.

I was lucky to have him. Without realizing it, he became my safety net, or was it he made himself my safety net, knowing sooner or later I was going to need someone? I'd normally overanalyze the concept of me being into Alejandro more than I imagine, it's an instinct of mine to overthink everything, from the smallest detail my brain will go into overdrive and it drives me mad. This problem has caused me to push people away or to block anyone who is trying to get close to me. 

I pushed those thoughts away and continue to tell her about what had been going on for the past couple of months between him and me. Every so often, she'll throw in a question about the legendary game and who was responsible for it. After getting the fifth question thrown in by her, I quit telling her about Ale and began to tell her about the game at school. 

She made a few faces of disgust and kept shaking her head, disapproving of the empire we were running at the school. I didn't expect her to be proud of what we had done and there wasn't a legitimate reason as to why I stayed in the game. I was as guilty as Alejandro and Xavier. 

"Does your mom know the entire story?" She asked me, mortified by how carefully planned out we had the game. 

I shrugged. Xavier never explained to me if he told our parents about the game and the involvement of my friends and me. Alejandro and Xavier promised from the beginning if something were to happen they were going to take all the fault, I don't know if it included the fault with our parents too. 

"She hasn't talked to me about it. I know grandpa got involved and paid the school a sum of money to get us out of trouble." I confessed, unsure of how much knowledge she had about our situation at school. 

She sighed heavily. "Yeah, your grandpa called me to ask me what was going on with your mom and you guys. He thinks your parents are not qualified to be proper parents with their jobs and Xavier and you have lost all respect towards authority." Aunt Vivian said in a serious tone. When Xavier told me grandpa got involved at school, I knew it was a bad thing, and Aunt Vivian proved me right. Granpa isn't the light heart kind of man, he is serious, and he doesn't want any of his grandchildren to be disrespecting any kind of authority. My mom is the black sheep of the family in his eyes and if he sees she doesn't have control over her kids, he'll make sure some order comes into place. 

"I know it's been a few crazy weeks-" 

"He isn't happy right now and if he gets involved it's not going to be pretty. I don't know if he knows the entire story of why you guys were being pinned down to the rocketing STD'S at school, but it's disgusting." She began to raise her voice. "You know it was wrong and instead of convincing your brother to stop doing such a thing you teamed up with him." 

"She tried," Xavier commented, stepping inside the living room. He was dressed up in jeans and a t-shirt, probably leaving the house to spend time with Linda. "She told me a bunch of times how bad it was what we were during, but I didn't listen. It was never my intention for something like that to happen. Plus, I didn't force anyone to go out there and screw girls without a condom."

Aunt Vivian gave him a perplex look. "When two individuals decide to get intimate it's because they trust each other. It's not supposed to be made into a race to see who can get into the most girl's pants. You were raised better than that!" She scolded him.