Request #3

( A/N: This imagine is for the great Thesyyyyy . Hope you love it!! )

I was walking the halls of my school when I saw my crush...

His name is Wolf, we don't talk AT ALL. I have a huge crush on him but we have never talked and I don't think he likes me back. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist. I think this because he is 2 years older than me and I'm a freshman, he's a junior.

As he passed me, I saw his beautiful dirty blonde hair with his green and grey eyes. Today was the day, I was going to tell him that I liked him. As he passed through the hallway to go home, I tapped him of the shoulder.

"Hi..." I said nervously. "Hey. " he said smiling. "Umm... IhaveahugecrushonyouandIjustthoughtyoushouldknow. " I spoke really fast. He had no reaction he just stood there motionless.

I turned around quickly and ran down the hallway with a tear in my eye. I heard a voice say my name, but I pretended I didn't hear it. As the weekend passes by, it's beginning to become time agin to go back to school like a normal human being.

I didn't feel like 'dressing up' or anything like that today, so, I just wore a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I got to school and I instantly went to my locker, as always.

:Time skip in the end of the school day:

As I was packing my homework into my bag I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "What do you wan- " I said but then I quickly realized it was him, Wolf. "Hey, Thesy. Umm... You know how you told me that you liked me? Yea, umm... I really like you as well and I have never really had the courage to talk to you because you were just so you and once you told me that you liked ME back, I didn't believe you, I was in shock. When you ran away I was heartbroken, so today I thought it would be a great opportunity to maybe ask you o-out so umm... will you, Thesy, be my beautiful girlfriend? " Wolf said surprisingly really fast seemingly nervous and red in the cheeks.

"YES. I course I will be your girlfriend!!" I practically yelled out of excitement and hugging the life out of him.

( A/N: hiya, I really hope you enjoyed it. If you  didn't like it you  can tell me any parts to change. Have a lovely day!! )