Random note? #1

You ran to your locker and opened it before Y/C came through the down stairs doors with his brother. But when you opened your locker, a note fell out. You picked it up and opened it. It read,

"Dear Y/N,
It sucks, doesn't it? Loving someone you can't have. Seeing them everyday, but knowing that they'll never be yours. It's the worst feeling, because all you can do is dream about and wish for them, but never have them. Funny right? We flirt all the time, smile, and laugh, but how am I supposed to know if this is real? I can't control my feelings anymore. It's so hard being around you and not saying all the things I want you to hear. I'm trying my best to act casual, but all I can seem to do is get mesmerized in your eyes. Often, I picture us holding hands and watching movies sitting on benches beneath old oak trees hearing your laugh throughout the day and catching you smile when you don't think I see and all I can do is hope that when you close your eyes your mind is filled with the the thoughts of me. I still remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.
Sincerely, if only I could tell you who I was."

You then looked up and looked around you to see that beautiful boy, Y/C,  staring at you with a slight smile on his face, but then he kept walking. You hurried along and now you were in front of him and his siblings. And walked out of the school smiling like a lunatic.