Instagram Post

( Your crush's Instagram name )

❤️ 💬45 likes( Your crush's Instagram name )I'm now officially the happiest man in the universe thanks to this beautiful creature of now which I can call mine

❤️ 💬
45 likes
( Your crush's Instagram name )
I'm now officially the happiest man in the universe thanks to this beautiful creature of now which I can call mine. I can't wait to see the adventures that are waiting to come. 1 universe, 9 planets, 7 seas, 204 countries, 809 islands, and I got the privilege of meeting you. I feel like everything in my life has lead me to you. My choices, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems so worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might have never met you. I choose you. And I'll always choose you, over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you. This girl makes my heart speed up countless times, makes my mind go blank constantly, gives me this funny feeling in my stomach way more than it should happen, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

( Y/C's bet friend ) My little boy is finally growing up. *sheds tear*

( Your best friend ) SHE'S MINE Y/C!!!!

( Y/C ) SHE'S MINE NOW. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *grabs and kisses her*

( Y/N ) You all are hilarious.

( Y/C's sibling ) Ewwwwwwww... I just walked in on them making out.

( Y/C ) How about next time you knock?!

( Y/B/F ) Y/C!!! YOU BETTER NOT TRY ANYTHING WITH HER!!!!!!

( Y/C ) Not until we're married, I know.

( Y/N ) Who said we were getting married?!

( Y/C ) It's not official... yet.

( Y/C's friend ) I've never said this but, you all are perfect for each other.

( Y/C ) I know.

( Person you don't know but goes to your school ) I don't know you all but, I ship it so much. By far the cutest couple.

( Y/C ) It's because I'm so in love with her.

( Y/N ) Star Wars reference. We're meant to be.

( Y/C ) I've known that for a long time now.

( That one annoying kid ) Ew. This is disgusting.

( Y/C ) You're just jealous because she's mine and not yours.

( That one annoying kid ) No this is just.... Maybe I am jealous.

( Y/C ) But she's all mine!!

( Y/N ) Yea, I'm all his.

( Y/C ) Well my stomach just did a summer salt 1 million times.

( Y/N ) I'm literally right beside you.

( Y/C ) No, be honest. You're sitting on my lap Y/N.

( Your best friend ) When even did you all start dating??

( Y/C ) Exactly 3 weeks ago from today.

( Your best friend ) Good cause I was gonna say that escalated quickly.

( His best friend ) Wait, backup. How have you all kept this a secret so long? Especially not even telling me or Y/B/F.

( Y/C ) I honestly don't know but that honestly hurt not to tell anyone, but Y/N wanted to keep it a secret so I did it.

( Your friend ) OH MY GOSH YOU ALL ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE. WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING RIGHT NOW??

( Y/C's other sibling ) I just walked in on Y/C kissing Y/N's neck pretty ruff. I'm pretty sure he left a hickey. It was gross.

( Y/C ) YOU KNOCK TOO BUDDY.

( Y/C's other sibling ) Well there was noise and I just didn't want you to be killed and I didn't know, but it turned out to be Y/N. 😂 Not being killed but you know.

( Y/C ) Thanks but no thanks. At least I was trying to make her happy. 😅

( Y/N ) Y/C!!!!! That sounds really wrong.

( Y/C ) Oh sorry not that way. She just said that she wanted me to kiss her so I did so because, hey!! Free kisses to my love!! I don't know if it gets any better than that.

( Y/N ) You know you just said THAT on the Internet. Not a good decision. But it's fine.

( Y/C ) I want the whole world to know if I can. Just so no guys try to make you theirs because you're all mine no questions asked.

( Y/N ) I already knew that.

( Y/C's best friend ) This is adorable.

( Slut you don't like ) But Y/C I'm your girlfriend.

( Y/C ) I was never yours and I will never be. Stop trying so hard. I DON'T LIKE YOU!! DON'T YOU GET THAT BY NOW?!

( Girl you don't like ) Okay, but don't come crawling back to me begging for forgiveness.

( Y/C ) Why would I ever do that?! I have my perfect girl, she has me, we're happy as you can see and don't try to ruin that now go away.

( Y/N ) Besides, I'm overjoyed with Y/C and I wouldn't want it any other way. By the way Y/C, I can feel your heart beating really fast against my back as I write this.

( Y/C ) Damn it.

( Y/C's best friend ) I'm so proud of my little boy. He's growing up too fast.

( Y/N ) Y/C why are you kissing my shoulder? 😹

( Y/C ) Because I want to. Plus it's warm and my lips are cold.

( Y/N ) Why don't you just kiss my lips instead?

( Y/C ) Because I like teasing you. It's fun.

( Y/N ) But I don't like it.

( Y/C ) Yes you do.

( Y/N ) Who says?

( Y/C ) You obviously. 😹

( Y/N ) How do you know?

( Y/C ) When your begging for mercy.

( Your best friend ) YOU BETTER NOT TRY TO DO ANYTHING WITH HER Y/C!!!! IM SERIOUS.

( Y/C ) I would never unless she said it was okay, which she won't because marriage, duh. I wouldn't risk our relationship like that.

( Y/C's best friend ) Yea, he would never do that.

( Your best friend ) Just trying to protect my baby girl.

( Y/N ) She's my baby girl!!