Makeup

( A/N: this is not an imagine where you all break up and then make up it is different. )

"Y/N!" Y/C called outside your front door. You opened the door and saw the smiling boy. "Absolutely beautiful.. as always." he whispered to himself probably thinking you couldn't hear him. "What are we doing today?" he asked happily taking your hand and walking out to the car. "Well, I was thinking we could go to Sephora?" you asked with a cheeky smile. "How could I ever say no to you?" he smiled down at you with his loving stare. "I honestly have no idea but if you did I would probably slap you." you said making him laugh which made you laugh.

"This is why you're my girlfriend." he said holding your hand as you traveled down the road. "You do know I know absolutely nothing about makeup, right?" he asked with a scared expression. "Oh it's okay. I'll teach you. Besides, I'm proud of you for knowing that Sephora is a place you get makeup from." you said making him laugh again.

Once you all got there, he got out of the car and ran to the other side of the car to open your door for you. "M'lady." he said opening the door it accidentally bumping the car right beside yours. "Oh my god. Ignore that." he said quickly getting you up out of the car and walking fast. "You're okay, my sweet." you said holding his hand which made him blush and smile.

You all got into the store and you started looking around. "Love, I think this would be pretty on you." Y/C said handing you the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush. "Ooo... I like that." you said making him feel proud of himself for picking out something you liked. "It'll be so pretty on your eyes." he said seriously. You tried not to laugh you tried to not crack a smile but you couldn't help it. You suddenly just burst out in laughter. "Sweetie, that's a blush." you said sadly breaking the truth to him.

"Oh.." he said clearly embarrassed because he actually tried as his cheeks turned fire truck red. "But it's fine. Sometimes you can use blush as eyeshadow too." you said caressing his arm. "Okay." he said with a more happy grin. "Here. Let me tell you all my favorite products." you said dragging him off into another corner of the store. "This is the Nubian eye shadow palette. It has the prettiest neutrals I've ever seen. Oh and by the way neutrals are like your basic colors that are not like purple or red or blue but are like warm brown, copper, or tan." you explained to him briefly.

"I didn't get any of that so I'm just going to nod my head and smile." he said nodding his head and smiling at you. "Haha you're so funny." you said sarcastically sticking your tongue out at him. "Please teach me your ways my beautiful sunshine queen." he said squishing your face. "Okay. I'll explain everything." you said dragging him all the way over to the moisturizers.

"Now. These are moisturizers. This is what you put on before you apply makeup to make sure you have no dry spots on your face of course if you have dry skin." you explained as he listened closely. He felt your face. "Yours is dry. Get some of that stuff." he said making you smile which made him smile. "I can't use moisturizer because my face already gets oily enough on it's own which will cause pimples." you explained once again to him. "Oh.. sorry love bug." he said poking your cheek awkwardly.

"Are you ready for the next stage of makeup I guess you could say?" you said awkwardly doing jazz hands. "Yeah! This is pretty interesting." he said truthfully. "Okay next is foundation. You have to pick the right shade or else you can look like you either put powdered donut sugar all over your face or look like a baked orange. Also you have to have the right foundation for your skin so some foundations are oily and some are streaky and don't give good coverage. My personal favorite foundation is the Too Faced: born this way foundation in the shade (your shade). Just incase I need you to get makeup for me." you explained making him smile in how interested you were in this.

"Love, I honestly get none of this." he said truthfully. "Trust me, you'll learn. It's simple." you said re-assuring him. You cupped his cheek and kissed him. He blushed deeply, smiled, then bit his lip to try to help smiling but failing. He just smiled even more.