Pool day #2

Y/C P.O.V. Thoughts

"So... I guess this means t-that.. you're mine now?" I asked a stupid smiling appearing on my face, my heart racing at the thought of her being mine. "Yes, you idiot. " she said lightly punching me in the gut. "At least I'm your idiot." I said hugging her as she tried to get loose. "I... need.. oxygen." she said making me let go of her and scratch my neck nervously.

She suddenly jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I then decided to hold her up by grabbing onto her stomach. I looked straight ahead seeing her beautiful Y/E/C eyes, I began to get lost in them. I tried to study every glimmer or shine that flickered off from the sun. They were absolutely stunning.

My hands fell to her lower back making her giggle which made me smile as hard as I could. I moved my hands down lower and held her up by her butt. I could feel my cheeks have the feeling of being set on fire as I gulped to see her reaction.

She then raised one eyebrow and smirked. I pushed her up against the side of the pool and kissed her passionately as I was hungry for her affection. I heard a flash from the side of the pool. I whipped my head to the side where it was coming from. It was my best friend taking a picture of us.

"H/B/F!!" I yelled at him. "How long have you been here?!" I asked him angry. "Ever since you asked her out. I'm proud of you. " he said making me embarrassed. I just hugged onto Y/N tighter. "Will you go home please?" I asked him desperately so I could have alone time with Y/N. "I can't. I already told mom not to pick me up till 7:00." he said with an apologetic smile.

"Listen, I'll go inside and I won't bother you all. " he said walking towards the door making me sigh in relief. "Thank you. " I said to him. "Just promise me on thing, USE PROTECTION. " he yelled walking into the back door. I flipped him off but behind Y/N's head so she wouldn't see.

"Now, where was l?" I said continuing to kiss her. I smiled through the kiss because I had been waiting for this for so long, patiently waiting for that one day making it even more special.