Pool day

( Texting )

Y/C: Wanna come over?

Y/N: Sure but what would we do?

Y/C: We can swim, I have a pool. 😉

Y/N: Why the winky face?

Y/C: I don't know. 😁

Y/N: Okay, I'll be over there in about an hour.

You threw your phone down on my bead and rushed off to get your clothes together. You were kinda nervous about wearing a bikini. He had never seen you without that less clothing before and you don't exactly feel okay with your body.

You wore a plain black bikini with strings on the bottoms. Over it, you wore a black and gray tie dye crop top and high waisted jean shorts that were a bit short for you but just trying to impress. You threw a pair of panties and a bra into your bag and put on converse.

( Texting )

Y/N: I'm on my way.

Y/C: I can't wait. 😊

You smiled at what he said. You all had been friends for quite awhile now so it was regular for you to go over to his house but had never been there in the summer time.

Y/C P.O.V. Thoughts

As soon as Y/N told me she would be over in about an hour, my heart started pumping faster and faster. She hadn't seen me without a shirt before but I don't think she'll mind. I quickly rushed into my closet and pulled out a pair of gray swimming trunks with black strings. I went into my bathroom to put them there so when she got here I could just run upstairs and put them on.

I put on shorts and shirt and quickly ran to the bathroom to brush out my hair. I washed my face so by the time she got here, the red splotches would be gone on my face.

I heard my phone ding. I quickly ran over to who it was at. It was a message from Y/N my heart speed up and I could feel my cheeks becoming flushed as I read her text that said -

Y/N: I'm on my way.

Y/C: I can't wait. 😊

Wait was that too desperate? It was too desperate. She probably thinks I'm a freak. Ugh. Within my about 10 minutes of scolding myself, I heard a knock at the front door. I panicked. I ran down the stairs quickly. I fixed my wind blown hair to at least make my look presentable.

I took in a deep breath in and out. I opened the door, soon realizing that she could see everything I was doing because I had a glass front door, great. I opened the front door to see a smiling, beautiful Y/N. I soon felt my cheeks turn light red as I saw her in less clothing than usual. I liked it.

"Hiya. " she said as I opened up the door. "Hi. " I said once I got done looking at her. "Come in. " I said welcoming her inside. "Thank you. I'm just going to go out to the pool and get read, okay? " she said rushing off the back door as I yelled okay as I was jogging up the stairs.

I looked out my bathroom window to see Y/N. She slowly took her top shirt
off then her shorts. ( this is not a smut I promise ). I could feel my cheeks turn fire truck red as I saw her. She was absolutely beautiful. My heart began to speed up as I saw her. My mind turned to mush. I felt my jaw drop open a bit. She looked up to the window I was at, as I quickly fell backwards before she saw me.

I put on my swimsuit and walked down stairs. I opened the backdoor to see Y/N on her phone in one of the lawn chairs. She quickly turned around and looked at me. "Hey, I forgot sunscreen, do you have any?" she asked getting up from her chair as I saw her beautiful body as I felt myself blush. I licked my lips and smirked before I said anything.

"Yes, let me go get it. " I said jogging off into the house purposely getting the one you rub on instead of the spray kind. "Here. Will you put some on my back, I can't reach it?" I asked with a sly smirk. "Sure. Turn around. " she said putting some in her hand as I turned around. I felt her little hands wonder up and down my back making me blush even more.

She got more and put it on her hands. She started massaging my shoulders, I could feel her breath on my neck. She suddenly pushed on my shoulders. She pushed herself up on my shoulders so she was sitting on them. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing at her. She flipped her head in front of mine. "Whatever I want. " she said sticking her tongue out.

She slid off my back. "Will you put some on my back now?" she asked holding out the sunscreen. "Of course. " I said putting some in my hand as she turned around. I let my hands wonder up and down her back, they soon trailed up and down her sides making her giggle. I massaged her shoulders leading my hands down her arms. "Thank you. " she said turning around then putting sun screen on the rest of her body.

I then put some sunscreen in my hands and put it on her face making her laugh she did the same to my face. I then laughed uncontrollably. I soon hugged her in apology. I rested my head on hers as I pinned her arms down to her sides. I stood there for about five minutes just hugging her so her sunscreen would dry. I picked her up and threw her in the pool. She screamed as loud as I ever heard her scream.

"Y/C!!!" she screamed at me as I was laughing really hard. "I'm so sorry. " I said while laughing barely able to get the words out. I dove into the water and found her legs. I wrapped my arms around her legs then stood up.

"Hi. " I said smiling looking up at her. She just rolled her eyes and looked away. I put her down on the pool floor as she looked up at me. "Listen I'm sorry. " I said putting my hands on her sides. She suddenly spit out a bunch of water on my face. She started laughing really hard. As I smiled at her little laugh.

"You actually believed me? *laughs uncontrollably* I wasn't actually mad. " she said laughing. "You weren't?" I asked kind of astonished. "No, I was just messing with you. " she said playfully pushing me back.

"You scared me. " I said in a serious tone because, she did. "No I did not. " she said crossing her arms. "Didn't you see the guilt on my face?" I asked her moving closer to her. "Yea sure. I'm bored. Let's play!" she said throwing her hands up and pushing me over and she hopped out of the pool. As I looked up I saw her walking to the diving board as she swayed her hips back and fourth making me stare intensely. "Like what you see?" she asked with a smirk getting onto the diving board. I quickly smiled.

"Definitely. " I said biting my lower lip. She dove into the water perfectly as she swam towards me under the water. Suddenly she popped up in front of me as I looked down at her. She looked my bare chest then smirked. "What?" I asked smiling. "Oh nothing. " she said drawing random shapes into my stomach seductively looking up at me.

I suddenly starting kissing her gently. I began kissing her slower and slower. I lead myself down her cheek to her jawline as my hands found her sides and her fingers found my hair. I then lead myself down to her neck. She then tugged at my hair harder. I then stopped and looked at her. A smirk trailed on my face.

"I loved that. " I said biting my lip trying to help not smile uncontrollably. "Me too. " she said as my heart pumped faster. "Great. " I said as I kissed her again. I'll never forget that moment.

( A/N: Sorry for the short imagine, I think I'll make a second part. What do you say? )