Scared #2

You all were finally out of the mall...

You all decided to walk to his house because you know why not?? As you all were walking you said nothing, you didn't have to. You could tell that C/N was slowly but surely getting closer and closer to you as you walked down the sidewalk. "Umm... Y/N, may I umm... hold your h-hand maybe?" He said looking down and blushing. "Of course. " you said smiling and looking up at him.

He smiled and slowly intertwined your hands together. Your mind was racing, heart beat speeding up its pace, and it felt like butterflies were having a nuclear war in your stomach.

Crush's P.O.V. Thoughts

I couldn't believe that I was actually holding her hand. Sure, I had held it before for convincing that girl that we were a couple, but this time it was different, she wasn't being forced to hold my hand, she didn't seem uncomfortable doing so, this time it was real. She had the softest hands, gentlest touch, and her hands were always cold it seemed like, it's so adorable.

I couldn't think straight, it was hard to even walk without taking my mind off of what was happening. My heart pounded out of my chest, I'm surprised she doesn't hear it. Holding my breath so I didn't say anything stupid, but fireworks were everywhere. It was perfect.

When we reached my house, it seemed like it was so hard to take my eyes off of her, like they were glued. As we walked into my room, she turned around and smiled then turned back around.

Then, we both sat awkwardly just sitting there in silence. My hand crept towards hers. Our fingertips connected and they intertwined as then, we were holding hands once agin, that feeling happens and I know she feels the same way. All the sudden, she got on top of me and pinning me down and laughing.

I had a strait face, but my eyes widened. "That was kinda, umm... Boring so I made it a little bit more exciting. " she giggled. I started to laugh slowly as I felt her legs wrap around my torso. "Umm... what do you want to d-do. " I said stuttering out of nerves, I mean seriously when you have had a HUGE CRUSH on someone for literal years, and she's just 'casually' sitting on top of you, it's kind of hard not to.

Wow. I can't believe how lucky I am.

~~~~~~~~~~

( A/N: CLIFFHANGER, HAHA!!
I know you hate me, but I love you bye!! )