Surgery

( You and Y/C are already dating. )

It was the day of your tooth surgery. You were getting two extractions on the bottom row of your teeth. You were terrified all because of one reason, to be put to sleep, you had to get an IV in your arm.

You were literally shaking in the car, texting your best friend and Y/C asking them if they could help any.

*Texting*

Y/C: Love. You'll be absolutely fine. I'm here waiting for you to get here, I'll go up with you to the surgery room, I'll hold your hand when you get the shot, I'll be right beside you when you wake up, I'll take care of you, and your mum will be there. Don't worry.

Y/N: Okay but I'm still scared of the shot.

Y/C: Angel, you can hold my hand and squeeze it as tight as you can.

Y/N: I feel a lot better now.

Y/C: Well, I'm a miracle worker.

Y/N: This is why I love you.

Y/C: I love you more.

Y/N: Not possible.

Y/C: I did the impossible apparently.

Y/N: *rolls eyes but smiles*

Y/C: That smile is what I long to see.

Y/N: You most likely won't see one today.

Y/C: Yes I will. Even if I have to force it out of you.

Y/N: I see you!!

Y/C P.O.V. Thoughts

I ran up to Y/N hugging her tightly. She had my sweatshirt that I had given her on which made me feel overjoyed. But Y/N did not look happy at all. We walked into the tall building and stepped on the elevator. I held her hand as I looked at her terrified face. I absolutely knew what it was when she was scared, I had seen it many times.

I looked at her and frowned. Once we stepped out of the elevator she squeezed my hand tightly. "Just sit down here while your mom and I check you in. " I told her as she sat down giving her a warm smile. I could feel that she appreciated it. I walked up to the check in window while her mom was signing papers.

"Umm... mam. " I spoke to the lady at the window. "Yes dear?" she asked. She was a nice old lady. "You see that girl over there?" I asked her as she nodded. "Yea, uh.. well that's my girlfriend and she's really scared right now and I just a have to tell you that, *looks back at you* please take the best care of her you can, it would mean the world. " I said truthfully as Y/N's mother and the lady at the desk smiled. "Of course. " she said smiling still.

"I know this isn't a major surgery, but she is terrified, I can tell. " I said looking back at her as she was nervously tapping her foot which made my heart melt. "If I could go through the pain for her, I would. Trust me on that. " I said to her honestly. "Don't worry, son. I'll make sure she's okay. " she said winking at me. I smiled and walked back over to Y/N.

"Hi, love. " I said sitting down beside her and holding her hand. A tear escaped her eye. "Baby, please don't cry. " I said wiping her falling tears away. "But I'm scared. " she said which made my heart break knowing that I couldn't stay the whole surgery. "If I could switch places with you and take the pain for you, I would. I wish I could honestly. " I said feeling hurt for her. She giggled as I wiped her tears away.