~FOURTEEN~

YURI'S POV

Baekhyun...... the angel who saved my life from Tao. His silver and huge wings protected me from devil's evil magic. I could feel his strong and soft arms around my body, he really wanted to protect me. But how, how can he touch me? Even though I was totally confused and surprised, I knew one thing.... I was in a safe.

"TAO!" suddenly somebody shouted so angrily while his voice was echoing around us. Beakhyun immediately put me behind his back so my head was just sticking out through Baekhyun's big wings. In front of us was a small explosion which has been raising dust around us. Through thick dust I could see how somebody crouched on the ground. Suddenly my eyes widened when I saw Kyungsoo. His eyes were redder than ever, he was angry actually he was furious. 

"Kyungsoo." I whispered his name fearfully. 

"Be quite." Baekhyun uttered giving me ordering look. I just nodded him timidly staring at Kyungsoo who was in front of Tao and Nahyun.

Then he raised his body staring angrily at them. His eyes were burning.

"Kyungsoo" Nahyun uttered his name through smirk

"Something is wrong with him?" Tao said worriedly staring at Nahyun. "Look his eyes." 

"Don't be stupid." Nahyun answered him, approaching at Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo wasn't under control. I could see that.

While Nahyun was approaching him Kyungsoo started to run toward her. He grabbed her for her neck pushing her away. We all were surprised with his behavior.

"Hey what are you doing?" Tao yelled angrily running toward Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo faced him with his angry devil's eyes and hit him in the face so hard that Tao hit in the tree. I widened in surprise when I saw his strong. 

"Do something." I said looking at Baekhyun.

"Devils are not my business. If they have problems let them solve their own." he said simply.

Tao tried to get up but Kyungsoo approached him grabbing him from his neck leaning his body on tree. "Didn't I said to leave her alone!" Kyungsoo uttered angrily emphasizing every single word. 

"Are you normal?" Tao uttered in pain because Kyungsoo started to stick his nail in Tao's neck. I looked at other side and I noticed how Nahyun was getting up. Kyungsoo didn't noticed her, so Nahyun just opened her book uttering some evil magic. When she uttered that Kyungsoo immediately fell on ground howling in a pain. It was catastrophe seeing how Kyungsoo howl in a pain, his body was writhing of pain on a ground. 

I haven't been able to hear his moan, so I grabbed Baekhyun's hand making him to faced me.

"Hey do something" I said with a ordering tone.

 "No." he said angrily.

"Ok if you don't want to do something I will." I said angrily starting to walk toward Tao. But Baekhyun grabbed my hand faced me.