~THREE~

KYUNGSOO'S POV

Ahh Underworld, this is my home. Our boss of devils is Lucifer. Big and dark devil who was a angel before, but many years ago, he became a devil. The worst devil ever. Our job is the destruction of people and making them unhappy. Don't judge me please, I know that this is  a horrible thing but I just do my job, I am just a devil.

"Kyungsoo!!" I heard scary and loud voice of my  master. I entered his corridor, and bowed to him.

"Yes, my master." I said not looking at him. 

"The lord of angels expelled two angels from spirit world to humans world!" He smirked so maliciously.

"Yes, I know." I still avoiding to look at him. He was very dark, his hair is red. His clothes were black  and he had a big dark magic book. More powerful than our books.

"Fine, Kyungsoo you are the best devil and from now your job is that destroy these angels." He laughed loudly and maliciously that the whole corridor was shaking.

"I understand." I bowed and left.

YURI'S POV

Sunlight woke me up. I slept on the bench. It was really uncomfortable. While I was waking up I noticed that Kai's white jacket was on me.  I was alone. Where is Kai Oppa? I looked around and he was nowhere to be found.  I got up and started to walk. I didn't know where I was walking, but I really must find Kai. Suddenly, I bumped into one woman and accidentally shot down her on the ground. 

"I am so sorry." I said raising the woman. I wasn't looking where I was going.

"Be careful." The woman said angrily and she left. I totally forgot that I am a human now and that I can't go through people and that I am visible. Ahh, come on Yuri, focus.

"Yuri, I am here." I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Kai waving at me. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

" AA, Oppa, where have you been?" I asked softly still enjoying his embrace.

"I want to tell you something."  He said happily and we sat on bench where I was sleeping.

"Listen to me." he said and I nodded happily looking  at him. "While you were sleeping, I walked around and a little further away, I noticed little flower shop. And on that shop was written that they are looking for young workers. And you know what, I got a job." Kai said happily and I started to scream happily hugging him.

"This is great, Oppa." I smiled.

"Yes, and that man who holds a flower shop, gave me a room." He smiled happily.

"So we can sleep there?" I asked seriously. 

"Hahah yes." Kai said agog. 

"So come on." I said getting up. Kai nodded and we went happily in the flower shop. It was very nice and colorful.  We entered and one old man was on cash desk.

"I am here boss." Kai smiled approaching him.

"Ohhh Kai welcome, and who is this?" man asked staring at me.

"This is my sister Yuri" Kai said pointing at me. I bowed.

"She is very pretty. So come in your room, take a rest." old man smiled and Kai approached one door in flower shop.

"Yuri this is our new room" He smiled as we entered. Room was so sweet and full of flowers. There were two beds and little kitchen and bathroom.

"Woow, it's very pretty."  I stared all around the room.