~TWENTY-EIGHT~

YURI'S POV

The big labyrinth through which I ran very rapidly was composed with red roses . My long white dress was slowly touching roses while I was running wanting to find exit. I was breathing very tiredly  while  dramaticlly I was looking for exit from the labyrinth. One my wing was totally broken and I felt big pain. I didn't know where I am, I didn't know why I am here. 

I found myself in the center of the labyrinth . Very confusingly I slowly approached toward center . Surrounded by roses there was some stone monument. In front of that stone monument was some grave. Very timidly I was walking toward that grave who was frilly with big red roses. Bad feelings occupied my mind.

My heart skipped when I saw my name on the grave. It was nice carved on stone with capitals that are decorated with vines. It's my grave.  I am dead. 

I kneeled down sadly putting hands on my face starting to scream.

***

"Young lady can I buy this roses?" I heard childish voice in my head. Immediately and all scared from my dream I snapped out staring very nervously in that little girl in front of me. It was obviously that I slept for cash desk. The whole flower shop was empty barring that little girl who was in shop alone. 

"Oh.. y..yes." with surprise and all lost in my mind because of that dream I gave her that roses and she gave me money. 

"You should take a rest." Kyungsoo uttered getting out from his room. 

"I am fine." I said rubbing my sleepy eyes. 

"Yeah, you was sleeping  here  on cash desk for one hour. Of course that you are fine." Kyungsoo joked approaching toward me. I just grimaced huffily. 

The little girl who was still in front of cash desk suddenly spoke up "Hahaha, you are so sweet." she giggled all time. Kyungsoo and I faced her. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" the little girl asked blushing all time.

I wanted to say that he is NOT my boyfriend but in that moment Kyungsoo put his arm around my shoulders and move me closer him. I gasped in surprise when I felt his strong and soft arm on me. 

"Yes, he is my girlfriend." Kyungsoo squeezed me. 

"Aaaaa, you are too pretty." little girl blushed. But what is worst I blushed too, I pushed him away and nervously began to fix my clothes. 

Kyungsoo started to laugh sweetly. "Omo, Yuri is blushing." he teased me. "Little girl, can I ask you something what you think will this pretty lady here go out with me tonight?"

My jaw dropped down. "W.. What?" I stuttered looking at him all time.

"Yes, she must go out with you. You are handsome guy." little girl uttered putting her arms on hips looking bossy on some way. 

"So what you think Yuri?" Kyungsoo got serious making look toward me. His glance was saying that he is very serious. I didn't know what to say, yes I wanted to go out with him, but Kai will kill me. He hates Kyungsoo and if he founds that I was out with devil, he will kill me definitely. 

"I am not sure about it." I rebelled. 

"No, you really have to go." Little girl was persistent. She was so small and cute like some baby her pigtails was so pretty  and her little milky face was so soft and petty. I couldn't say no, I couldn't refuse him.

Slowly I turned my head toward Kyungsoo "Okay we can go now but we will not be too long outside we can just walk." I said unwillingly.

"Yes!" Kyungsoo screamed and leaned forward cash table that he can be closer that little girl. "Give me five." Kyungso giggled raising his hand that little girl can clap his hand. They acted so sweet, my heart started to melt when I saw looking at two of them.