Reunion

I woke up hours later, panting heavily from my vivid nightmare. My heart pounded against my chest and tears painted my cheeks like waterfalls. Someone had been banging on the wall. "Shut up will ya?! I'm trying to sleep!"

I slowed my breathing, though it was still broken and short. My body succumbed to my logical needs and I reached out to summon Geeby and Jinkies. The two appeared in their smaller, more dogish forms. Each licked my face before resting their head on my lap. Geeby's tail wagged happily while Jinkies' remained with eyes closed, just chilling with me.

I pet their heads and smiled. "Hey guys." I said quietly. "I needed some cuddles."

They looked at each other and stood on the bed, barking at me happily. "Shut your damn dogs up!" The monster yelled again.

I put hands on their muzzles and their barks were reduced to whines. "What is it guys?"

They circled on the floor and looked out the window with big eyes. My eyes followed and I smiled. "You two want to go outside?"

I checked my watch and saw it read 2:34. It was early enough that near no one would be out. "Okay, but you have to be quiet."

Two black leashes attached to their collars and I held on to them tightly. I used teleportation to get us outside, and the dogs barked happily. Immediately they launched into a sprint, dragging me like a rag doll until I couldn't hold on to the dogs anymore.

I watched in horror as they dived in to the doggy door at the back door, leaving me outside the home of the two skelebros. "Guys!" I hissed. "Get back out here now!"

They ignored my commands and sat just inside the door, out of my reach. The two creatures turned tail and leapt up the stairs in twos. Panicked, I teleported in front of them, only to find them entering Sans room. A strangled scream struggled to stay in my throat as I walked into the room quietly and tried to find the mischievous mutts without waking Sans.

It was pitch black in the room and using my magic would in turn wake up Sans. I shuffled forward awkwardly and felt around at knee level. "Geeby! Jinkies! Get back here now!" I hissed quietly.

I nearly yelped when Sans groaned and rolled over in his sleep. I could see his face, shadowed lightly in the fake stars artificial lights. It made his bones look more pale than they really were. The skeleton would have looked peaceful had it not been for his furrowed brow. He jerked oh so often and tossed from side to side. Sweat beaded his skull, and I knew it all to well. Sans was having a nightmare.

I was prepared to ignore it until blue started sparking around me, items floating now or cracking under magic pressure. Panic filled me and I sat on his bed quickly, rubbing up and down down his spine in a comforting motion. He moaned in his sleep and I blushed a deep red. Sans rolled again, this time facing me. His eyes opened until they were half lidded and his grin looked shaky, but genuine.

"Dreams are so cruel..." He muttered.

His arm snaked around me and I felt his blue aura lift me and put me on my side next to him. Sans pulled me against his chest and put his face in my neck, laughing. "Even smells the same..."

His voice sounded tired and I realized he thought he was dreaming. "Geeby! Jinkies! You're both dead!" I hissed quietly.

Sans pulled me close and nuzzled me again, a quiet moan shaking my throat. My hand snapped over my mouth and my eyes widened. A deep chuckle filled the room. "S-o c*yawn* cute..."

Sans' grip was tight enough to keep to keep two Titanic ships bound together even AFTER it sank. He thought he was dreaming, which was good, but he'd have to wake up at some point. I couldn't teleport without taking Sans too, and my phone was too far from reach to grab, so I sighed and instead settled for some blanket. I pulled the blanket over the two of us and I sighed as I settled against San's chest.