From the streets.

August pov

I rolled up at Mya's house and a nigga was nervous as hell. This girl done gone and make a nigga soft got me all nervous.
She been a real blessing to my life and i appreciate her everyday , that girl got a nigga hooked . I closed my car door and headed up to ha door.

I knocked and waited a few seconds fo the door open and her older cousin shanti open the door.

"Oolalaa"

"Hey" i head nodded her , she aint got no shame checkin me out. She got a man but she aint care.

"So where is you taking my cousin?" With her hand on her hip.

"Thats none of ya bussiness"
I sucked in my bottom lip.

"Thats so-" she was cut off when my baby rolled in.

"Now i know you aint out here tryna steal my man sha "

"Nah boo as fine as your man may be i got my own" shanti mugged me.

"Oh so now you remember him ? After august aint wan you ?" Mya teased.

She sucked her teeth and pushed her gently outside "Girl get gone" and she closed the door.

My baby end up trippin over her foot resultin in me catching her.

"You look mighty fine" i stressed specifically on 'mighty'.

She blushed and covered her face in the crook of my neck.

"Nah bae lemme see them cheeks" i teased as she laughed.

"No grandpa"

"Dont sass me young lady" i rolled my neck with a fake attitude.

She laughed as i walked her to the car.

"Where are we going august ?" She ask as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Thats for me to know and for you to find out" i started the car and laughed at her pouty face.

"You wont be laughing when i ban you from these lips" she teased. Oh hell nah now she playing with a nigga emotions.

"Stop playin ma , them lips belong to me and i kiss them when i feel like ya heard me ?" I had to set her straight.

"Nah ion think so .... i think they belong to .. what is his name again ...? ...brian ?" The car jerked as i pressed on the brakes. I hated that guy with a passion but since i know my baby just messin with me i decided to give her the foolishness she lookin for.

"Hell nah ... this girl done gone and make me lose my mind.."i mumbled as i fumbled with the seatbelt.

I made it around to her side , she was laughing like there was no tomorrow . Thats the most beautiful thing that i love to see .. just seeing her happy and me being the reason why ...makes me feeel 10x cockier ..im playin but it make a nigga feel good about himself.

I opened her door by then she had already unbuckled her seat belt.
"Whea all the mouth you had earlier ?"
She bit her bottom lip to keep herself from laughing.

"Thats right , let you know who is boss around hea" i know she would get started on this.

"Boss? Last time i checked i run things here not you "

"Ha! Run what ? Run my bath , thats whatchu you run" she begam laughing.

"Now gimme some so i cuh bring you to our destination" looking at ha into her eyes ... the one thing i loved the most on her.

She pecked me and i looked at her like she crazy "wha was that?"

She shrugged "i gave you some"