Chapter 24

"Happy birthday to youuuu"
"Happy birthday to youuu" Man these niggas sounded horrible!
Filling my house up with all this screaming it ain't even singing no mo.
Yess it's my birthday !! Turn up! I was chilling in my room before all these people come barging in my house. I'm talking about Dennis Pierre Marcus Chandra Rebecca and last but not least My baby , Mya. Gurl said she had something for me but won't tell me what it is. Have me all curious and anxious.

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday happy birthday , happy birthday to you " finally the torture is over.

"May the good lord bless you" Marcus started making everyone sing along. Like nigga is you for real right na?
Lord have mercy! What have I done to deserve this?!
Mya know damn well she can sing! Why she let these people sing ungraciously to my precious ears?!
I swear they doin this for spite.
"Ha-"
"Nah man enough of this sh-" Pierre cut Marcus off. Thank God!
"No swearin in my house !" My momma but in.
"Wha- Who was gonna swear ? I was going say stuff" " man can't lie to save his life. When he lying his voice go high.
"Ey yo dawg why yo mama always assuming I'm going curse?"
"Don't talk about me like I ain't here boy" that shut him up. Mama was mean muggin him. Everybody busted out laughin.

"Aight man lets cut this cake I'm hungry "
Everybody started diggin in.
After I cut my cake I realize Mya was gone and becca wasn't around.

"Ey yo where the girls at ?" All of them shrugged.
"Aye before I forget I got you something" when Marcus made that statement I got ready to hit him.
Marcus like to play too much . Last year man bought me a thong. Lord know I almost beat his behind.

All of them was laughing but that wasn't cool. "Chill man , I got you something better than last year" everyone began snickering.

"What? You got him lace this year ?" Pierre said and everyone cracked up. Giggle giggle laugh laugh right ?

"Nah man" he pulled out a sack and pulled out what was inside.

"It's a shirt " it was black shirt with ' I love my baby Marcus ' printed on it in gold. I straight faced him. "I love you baby " he pouted and tried to be cute.

While the others busted out laughing I made my way to the kitchen. Niggas.
Man spend his money on something he knew I ain't goin use.

Chandra stepped in and handed me a small paper with a smirk on her face and continued walking.

What's wrong with her ?
I opened the paper
'Something came up
Meet me at home '
Mya~

I picked up my keys one time . What was wrong ?!
Ma nigga I ain't waste no time.
"Aye something wrong with Mya I'a be back a lil later " I told the boys and dipped out.
When it comes to her gotta drop errything.
Gurl done got me sprung.

Gurl have a nigga speeding and anxious.
Fudge. I'm scared. Of what ? Ion know. But just knowing that she left cause something came up got me worried.

I hope it ain't her pops . Maybe even her mom.
Lord give me strength. Help me not to worry. Feel like my heart finna jump out my chest.

I pulled up at her house and walk up to the front door which was open. Which was strange gurl door was neva open before.
The kitchen light was the only thing on. "Mya?!" I bawled out curious to know where she is and what the hell is going on.
I kept walking through the hall way till I saw different color lights comin from the dance studio. I walked towards it .

There was this chair in the middle of the studio facing the mirror.
I looked around . A nigga was lost.

A paper was on the chair and all it said was to sit. So I did.

Then the lights cut out. Feel like I was in a damn horror movie. Shit. Ion care how old I be I am damn well scared of the dark.

Then all the colorful lights came on and there she was ...my girl... Standing in all her fine glory . Jesus a nigga be blessed. Her hair was curly curly curly and she was wearing some performance outfit. Her skirt was fluffy and her top was a turtleneck and sleeveless. Enough to say Bae was fleeking. She was posing. The the music started playing.

' Tell me that you want me just as much as I want you
Wanna be the only one you see inside this room
Come over here I baby I don't want no maybe let me its true
Cuzz I don't really mind if I'm falling for you
Just need a sign just need you to show me that you open your eyes
A girl like me don't come easy boy realize
Not just a ten
I ain't just fine
Not just a dime
I'm all your time
Baby love me like you would never let me go
I'm all you time
Baby love me like you would never let me go
Nothing I won't do for ya
I would bring down the sun
Don't say I didn't warn ya
Your my number one so show me now
Baby love me like you would never let me go'

Baby girl had some moves on her. I was blown away . She was just looking to beautiful. Her dance was beautiful. The song was beaut- pause. Bruh. Girl turning me into a damn softy.

My eyes were so concentrated on how she danced and flowed across the room I didn't notice she was in front of me.

The song ended and she was breathless. I helped her stand up.

She looked down. A nigga was speechless . I didn't what to say. It was all so perfect .
Instead of telling her how I felt about it I showed her.
I kissed the life outta her breathless behind.

This was my girl! Nobody but me was going have her.
I know we been actin like a couple but I never asked to be mines officially and now is the perfect time.

I pulled back from the kiss and went on my knees.
"Wha-what are you doing ?"
"Mya i know today is about me but I gotta do this. I love you with my whole damn heart. I have never felt this way about anyone. You drive me crazy babe. Speaking of drivin me crazy .. What the hell your front door doin open?! You know how many crazy pe-"

"Oh nigga shut it up and continue"  i hear becca yell.
Hell she here too.
Damn her loud mouth.

"And yea I wouldn't ask this if I didn't plan on marrying you in the future. Mya will you be my girl ? Officially ?"

She stood in shock "hell yes!!" She started jumping up and down. She pecked me and then all of a sudden rose pedals started falling.

"Oh now it wanna work" becca groaned.
I lifted Mya over my shoulder.
"Alright ma time to get to the baby making process" I said teasingly.

"August put me down!!" She began laughing. "How about....no"
"August!!!"

"Aight guys stop playing time to take couple pictures , Mya look too fine to not take pictures" Rebecca pulled out her camera. It was true.
"What about me na ? It's my birthday"
The disrespect .
"Eh you look aight" see what I mean.

Well this birthday turn out good for me. Got my girl on lock down and all it takes to make the day better.