Chapter 19

Mya pov

Guess what ?!
Today is the day me and my baby go out and enjoy ourselves. Today is chill day. Just me and ma baby. I'm soo excited.

August treats me so well. This man is truly heaven sent. I see God . You be working. Hallelujah.
If he claims to be fine and everybody keep tellin me the same thing. Then thats a double hallelujah. God i seee youu!

"Okay so hunty you gotta look foine .. cause you know its not fair that august just shows up and makes everybody's mouth water cause then he'll get cockier than he already is, we dont want that" i snapped out of my thoughts when she began talking.

"Sooooo... tonight we're going to make his mouth water and drool and dribble and all that nasty stuff" i scrunch my face up in disgust as i laughed. "Eeww"

I could hear her going through my closet like crazy. "No dresses please!"

"Wha-what do you mean no dresses?! Mya we going need to wear one of these dresses we aint buy them for nothing"

"Actually i didnt buy any dresses it was all you boo" i said defending myself.

"Yess because you need to show some legs , i am so tired of seeing you in jeans or joggers or baggy pants it aggravates my soul" Rebecca complained. I rolled my eyes.

"Perfect dress !!" Nooooooooooooo. I dont wanna!!!

I start shaking my head nooo before she even handed it to me. "Nooo no dresses.. forget it !!" I folded my arms.

"Mya dont play with me" her voice got deep so o know she wasnt playin but so was i.

"Nope, i'll look like a whore .. i know you like those dresses that expose the split of your breast and all the exposin of thighs" i complained as she dragged me to the bathroom.

"You'll be fine .. i chose a less exposive one.. sheeesh" i sighed in defeat grabbed it and went to put it on.

I could just feel too much breeze hitting my skin. I knew it was too exposive.

"Rebeccaaaaa" i whined

"What ? Omg you look beautiful" she gushed as i frowned.

"It exposes too much" i whined.

"Gurl you oughta hush your mouth-" the bell interrupted her. Oh my gosh he's here. I gotta changeee!

"I gotta change!!" I yelled. Trying to push pass rebecca.

"Praise the lord i did your hair first" she gave the lord a silent thanks and place a pair shoes i my hand and pushed me out.

I put on the heels quickly and took my time going down the stairs.

"Where is my wife i am tired of hearing your mouth damn"

" soo dennis doesnt turn you on..?" Rebecca continued teasing him. I heard him groan in annoyance.

I finally made it all the way down. "Hey " i blushed shyly. I didnt know what he'd think of what i was wearing. This is totally new to me and everybody else.

There was just silence. No response. I started figeting because hell i'm nervous he aint saying anything. Im nervous as hell right now. Does it look bad ? Does he think its ugly?

"Uh uh where the hell you think you going in that dress ?" He complained. I heard a smack so i assumed Rebecca hit him.
So he does think its horrible.

"Hell no she aint leavin the house like that... 3 reasons . I aint tryna go to jail for killin somebody because they starin at my lady. 2 I gotta wait until we married to make love. 3 . All of that is for me to see only me." I had to laugh at his foolishness while rebecca sucked her teeth.