Chapter 27

August POV
What the hell?!
Damn. Why did I had to swear?!
She was just tryna help and I shut her down . I keep finding ways to mess up. She ain't even know what I'm going through.
I should tell her nuh but I know she going be preaching in my ear. She prolly goin want to give me some money and all tha . Ion want her stressing herself about me.
I ain't worth it.
She at least deserves an apology.
Oh lord how amma do this .

Mya POV

Distracted. In class . On the way home. At home. Just replaying how he yelled at me.
What was wrong is what I wanted to know !! He just won't let me in. I just wanna help. Gosh. Was it that bad ?

"Myaaaaaaa" Rebecca whined in my ear. Snapping me out my thoughts.
"Forget August for a minute , you know he emotional. Give him time before he comes here to apologize." I threw myself backwards on the bed.

"Yea yea I know I'm just curious to know what's wrong. I can't forget how he yelled at me. Almost as if he wanted to hit me-"

"Mya chill he ain't looking for a death wish. I'm pretty sure the man loves you enough to jump infront of a car for you" I chuckled. Gurl crazy.

"Alright Hun let's go in the pool "

"What ?? Rebecca it's past 7 !" Was she tryna catch a cold ?!

"And ..?! We did it before"

"Yea then we caught the cold and then after the fever."

"At least we got to spend time together " I laughed at her and agreed.

She started looking for bathing suits while I sat here wondering if August is okay.

Rebecca POV
Gurl was mad distracted. It was killing me because she not listening to me.
I'm here tryna lighten the mood up and she there staring into space.
Lord help me.
Her momma never home.
So you know your gurl turn up that radio. I plugged my phone in the aux cord and that was it. KB was blowing up the house.

We were in the water rapping to so many songs.
I went to change the playlist to soca but when I peaked through the window . Guess who I saw ?
August. I smirked. Cause this nigga whipped. Only he brought the squad with him.
They were making so much noise.
They can't just be quiet.
August was tho he was just ogling her. I rolled my eyes. Men.

Mya pov
So I was here chillin then all of a sudden I'm hearing Dennis Marcus and Pierre making a bunch of noise bout dab.
"Mya ... What ...is ... This ...song " in between the sentence he would yell dab. And I guess everyone dabbed. Dennis of course.

"Trip lee too cold" I chuckled. These boys. Was August here too ?
Naw.
Prolly not. I didn't hear him say anything if he is here.
"Becca here ?" Dennis asked and I smirked cuzz I know them two got feelings for each other.

"She inside" I said smiling. "Beccaaaa "
"Babbyyyyy"
"LoveBug!!" All them yelled running inside. Sigh kids.
What would we do without them.

"Hey mama" those two words kept me still. He was here.

August POV
I felt horrible. I just needed to apologize. I needed to see her.

When the boys ran inside I took my chance. "Hey mama"
I saw how she tense up.
"Whatchu want ?"

"I want us to talk" she turned around in the water paying me no mind.
"We have nothing to talk about . As you can see I'm busy" I cocked my eyebrow up at her.
Oh really.

"Oh so you think all this " motioning to the her in the pool "going stop me ?"

"You thought wrong " I took my shirt off and hopped in. I see surprise all over her face.
She wanted to smile but she was holding back.

"What is wrong with you ?"
"Absolutely nothing I'm just tryna talk to my girl" I swam closer to her.
I tried holding her but she kept pushing me "too bad I don't wanna talk to you" once she saw I wasn't budging she huffed and turned around. I chuckled. Weak.

"Hey hey hey " I whispered when she turned. I hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry for how I treated earlier I really am. I'm just going through some things and ..." I sighed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you . You were only worried and tryna help." I kissed her cheek.

"Yea I get it but tell me what's wrong it's my duty too to care for you. Motivate you . Love you and comfort you when needed." She spoke softly as she turned around.

I pushed some of hair that was in her face behind her ear and kissed her forehead. " I know I know but just not right now. I promise imma tell you soon alright" she rolled her eyes.

"Yea whatever " she slapped my chest and moved away from me to get out. "Whea you goin ?"

"Inside. Duh." Oh. Attitude.

"But I just got in " I whined.
"So." She was getting out but I wasn't having that.

I went behind her and lifted her heavy self up and threw her back in the water.
"August!!!" She yelled. "Hell naw you ain't goin disrespect me and walk away altogether is you crazy. Come here lemme punish you" I pulled her close to me and kissed her. When I know she was getting into it I pulled away.

She instantly pouted and fold her arms. She soo damn cute and ain't even know. "Next time you best watch that mouth. Would've given more ....but! Tha mouth got you in trouble" I said playing around.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Whatever it's not like it was that good anyway " she said tryna clap back.

"Mya you trying me tonight?" I cocked my eyebrow up at her. She really trying me.
"I don't know what you talking bout" she played innocent.

"Oh now you don't know what I'm talking bout huh ?" I know what she was tryna do.

"You ain't getting another kiss Mya " I smirked.
"Damn . Please ?? I'm the one whose suppose to be punishing you"

"Funny how the roles switched huh" I started laughing at her as she splashed me with water.

"The party has just begun" I turn and see all them niggas running towards the pool.
"Damn" I pulled Mya back with me a bit.
They jumped in like wild animals.
"Dennis where your boxers gone?!!" Pierre yelled.
"I'm scarred for life" becca said covering her eyes.
"Psh girl doin as if she ain't goin see this in the future" he muttered and everybody busted out laughing.