Epilogue

"Mya you are gonna kill August i swear " I rolled my eyes . I woke up late today.

It was unintentional. "They going put him in the mental institution if you dont hurry up" becca kept complaining.

I finished my make up real quick. My hair was still good.

I didnt wanna be extra. I'm saving that for the church.

Yeah. I'm gettin married today!!

Happy but late. I dont wanna make him feel like i ditched him or something.

"Mya lets goo!!" I dropped everything . Grabbed my shoes and my bag and i dipped.

"Tryna make my best friend blood pressure rise or summin" Dennis complained.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop yelling at me guys" I fake cried.

"I woke up late because of yall " i mugged Becca. They kept me up late last night. Watching movies and when someone fell asleep they would throw cold water on us to keep us up.

I was shivering last night . I kid you not.

We entered the limo and we head out. Only to be met with traffic a few minutes later.

We all groaned. When i looked for my phone. I realized that i left it home.

"How far are we ?!" I was anxious. We were already late.

My poor baby.

"We are like ten minutes away ma'm " I started thinking. I looked at Becca to see if she was thinking the same thing.

"Hell no. I did not dress so good ,matter of fact i look fabulous , for me to go run and sweat in my clothes ?? Nah" I pouted and looked towards Dennis.

He looked at Becca with a face before looking at me and then opened the door.

I sqealed before opening mines too and making run for it.

We were both running and i held my shoes all together.

I didnt think it was going be this long of a run. Maybe cause I'm here thinking i'm the flash.

We were running like mad children. I could feel my heart beating in its cage.

We took a two minutes break on the sidewalk. To catch some air .

"Finna lose alot of weight after this run" Dennis said making me laugh.

We started running again. I unconciously bumped into a cop.
But like  see how i really wanted to get married to August . I said a quick apology before continuing to run.

I didnt realize he was chasing us. I couldnt afford to go jail. Atleast not right now.

We were bout to cross the road when a police car pulled up.

"Stop right there!"

I looked at Dennis quick before looking back at the cop.

"I'm sorry but I'm late I'm getting married and there was soo much traffic so we started running-" he cut me off from my ranting .

"Well why didnt you say so, Hop in" i looked at dennis and he shrugged and hopped in.

They put on the siren and we were rushing through the streets.

We gave him the directions and it wasnt too far seeing as we ran most of the distance.

The breeze felt nice and i took the time to catch my breath and put on my shoes fix my make where needed.