Chapter 30

He made me so angry I could remember it to this day.
I fell asleep in his arms and woke up in my sheets. Alone.

He didn't even bother to stay with me. Leave me a message or something ..nothing.
Yes I've been on his case whenever I get the chance to see him. I just worry about him.

It frustrates me that he won't open up to tell me anything. He won't even come to church anymore.

I love and miss him so much it's not even a joke.

"Aye Mya remember sister rosa Sunday ?" Everyone round the table started laughing.

"Jesus is coming soon , repent repent!!" He said in a Spanish accent. He was mocking the old lady. It was funny. Just missing August drains me.

"Aye Mya I gotta talk to you" outta nowhere he just pops up. He grabs my hand and helps me get up . Everybody started bawling out August name and stuff being so extra.

"So wassup"
I said as chill as possible.

"Mya.." He breathes out. "Mya I .. I can't do this.. "

"August-" my eyes were starting to feel that familiar sting.

"Nah Mya listen I can't do it , I don't wanna hurt you , I'm no good for you . You deserve better , I'm not that guy for you -"

"Why you keep telling me this ?!-"

"Ma -"
"No ! You say you don't want to hurt me but your hurting me now" I say while tears are rushing down my face.

"I love you , why can't you understand that , I know you feel the same ! You can't deny the feeling that you get when we kiss " I stretch my hand up to his face and caress his cheek he even finds comfort in my hand.

"I know you love me just tell me what's wrong baby .. Let me help you , let me be there to comfort you baby -"

"Hey baby " all of a sudden this hand pushes me away from him.

I was so confused. Baby ?
" hey Pam " no... Nooo
" I was looking all over for you baby "
"Baby ? August what the hell is going on ?"

"Oh August didn't tell you yet , oh wait did I interrupt?" Why was Pamela callin him baby ?

"Oh sweetie August doesn't want you anymore okay ? He got tired of your blind behind" she started laughing. I took me all the strength I had left not to break down.

"That's not why I'm doin this , I told you I don't wanna hurt you , we can't do this anymore "

"That's only piece of it baby , he don't want no church girl , he wants one of those girls that would only be bad for him" I hear her plant a kiss on face .

"Enough Pamela, I'll see you around Mya"

"Bye blind girl" I could hear the victory in her voice.
I then broke down. He left me.
He really left me. He wasted no time in getting a new girl either.

Out of all of them Pamela.

~~
"Oohhhhh
I trusted you, I trusted you
So sad, so sad
what love will make you do
All the things that we accept
Be the things that we regret
Too all of my ladies (ladies)
Feel me c'mon sing wit m-"

"Myaaa you can't stay crying all day , your gonna get a headache "

"Becca I honestly don't feel like going anywhere "

"Babe he's a douche , he just doesn't realize what he has , or maybe he's just going through the motion or a phase and he just doesn't understand what to do" I kinda ignore half of what she said because I was listening to the song.