Worth fighting for

Janette froze...What?! Did he really think that I don't love him anymore?! She thought to herself... "Sorry what?!" Janette said, sitting up right. "Well you don't speak to him anymore-" Sasa began. "And you don't look at him," Leonardo added. "Or let him kiss you or hug you," Sasa said. "And you're hardly ever in the same room as him," Leonardo finished. Janette sat back, what had her relationship become? A tear trickled down her cheek. "We're sorry Mum...we didn't mean to make you cry...should we go get Dad?" Sasa asked, chewing her bottom lip nervously. Janette nodded, she loved Aljaz more than anything, but she had made out that she no longer wanted to be with him, which was not true. Aljaz went upstairs after being told that he was needed, made a change he thought to himself. He went into the bedroom to find fresh tears running down Janette's face. She turned her head towards him as he walked in the door, "do you really think that I don't love you anymore?" Janette asked, her eyes red from crying almost non-stop for the last 2 + weeks. Aljaz was stunned, "um...I don't know...you...you don't seem to want to be around me anymore...I just can't do anything...you won't talk to me...you shrink away if I so much as lay a finger on you...you won't even be in the same room as me anymore...I love you more than anything in the whole wide world but I don't know if you feel the same way as me anymore," Aljaz said sitting down on he bed. Janette reached out for his hand, tears still running down her face, "now you listen to me...I love you more than you could ever imagine...honest...and...and...I'm sorry, for everything...just please, please don't leave me." Aljaz shuffled up closer to her, "I will never leave you...never ever...I believe that we have something worth fighting for...if you believe the same?" Janette nodded, making her hair flop forward and back, "I do believe that we have something worth fighting for...us against the world, like you said?" Aljaz smiled and leaned into kiss her, and for the first time in ages she didn't try and wriggle away, she took his face in her hands, not wanting to end the kiss..."I love you Janette Skorjanec." "I love you more." Aljaz smiled and shook his head, running noses, "I love you most." Janette hesitated, "well I love you most-er," she said with a smug smile on her face. Aljaz shook his head, "my darling Janette we've been through this countless times...most-er is not a word." "Says who?" Janette said, folding her arms in mock-tamtrum mode. "Um, the dictionary." "Well better stop listening to the dictionary then hadn't we bučko," she said leaning in to kiss him again....as if she were sealing the cracks that had began to appear in the relationship...the kiss and the smiles making the broken shards disappear....

***
Sorry this chapter was so short....any ideas for future chapters? #jaljaz ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍💞💞💞