Memories of You

Aljaz lay in bed, his eyes fixed on his beauty of a wife while she slept; she looked so peaceful....like Sleeping Beauty. He thought about the day that they met in the dance studio for the Burn the Floor audition...the day that they saw each other in LA again...the times they hang out as "friends"...day that he first asked Janette out at the hotel pool...their first date...their first night as a "couple"....telling each other they loved each other for the first time up on the Eiffel Tower...meeting her parents for the first time...meeting his parents for the first time...moving in together...joining strictly as a "couple"...Aljaz waiting in the hospital for Janette to wake up after the accident...moving into the house together...getting engaged...planning their wedding...getting married...finding out Janette was pregnant...having Amelia-Lily...having the twins...their first child starting school...finding out about Caleb...losing him...having Angel...date nights...duvet days...movie nights...holidays...

Love. Together forever.

Aljaz didn't realise that while reminiscing old times between him and Janette that he had a smile across his face similar to the Cheshire Cat. Janette fluttered her eyes open, "baby?" Aljaz snapped out of his daydream, "yes princess?" Janette propped herself up on one elbow, "what are you smiling like an idiot at?" Aljaz continued to smile like the Cheshire Cat and twirled a strand of his loving wife's hair round his finger, "you my Princess Janette." Janette rolled her eyes, "all good I hope," she said rubbing noses with her bučko resulting in a kiss on the lips. "I love you princess." Janette smiled, "I know baby....but I love you more." Aljaz shook his head, rubbing noses again, "I love you most." Janette rolled her eyes, "oh shut up and kiss me Aljaz Skorjanec."

I...

Love...

You...

Together...

Forever...

**
Sorry, bit of a filler chapter
Let me know any ideas for future chapters
#jaljaz ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻