King and Queen

** I don't know the correct medical stuff so this may not be very accurate**
Amelia-Lily looked up with her big chocolate brown eyes, flicking from side to side...searching for her parents. The nurses cleared her airways and she took a deep breath, a sigh of relief. Dr Smith exited the hospital room to where Aljaz, Janette and Karen were waiting anxiously. Janette clinging on to Aljaz, scared that they were going to lose their daughter. "She's awake," Dr Smith said, Janette looked up, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "Can we see her?" Janette asked instantly. The Doctor nodded and Janette pushed the door to the room open, Aljaz in tow, Karen deciding to give her friends a moment with their daughter. Janette rushed to her daughter's bed, "Mils?" A weak smile flickered upon Amelia-Lily's face, "mum...dad." Aljaz and Janette grasped and squeezed their eldest daughter's hand either side. Janette kisses her forehead, "we were so worried...I thought that we'd lost you forever, never do that to us again," she said. Amelia-Lily nodded, her eyes dropping, trying to fight the sleep. Aljaz brushed his eldest child's forehead, "go to sleep darling...we'll be here when you wake up...promise......"

"Do we have to go to school? Can't we stay home, we want to see Mils," Leonardo protested, folding his arms across his chest, his twin copying this action. Janette sighed, "you're going to school and that is final. Mils will be here when you get home from school, now can you finish getting ready for school please," Janette said as she tried to brush a fidgety Angel's hair, one of the hardest things to do in the morning. "Angel will you keep still please, let Mummy do your hair and then you can get down." Angel sighed, not wanting to give in, just as stubborn as the rest of the family. Finally Janette released her youngest from her grasp, allowing her to run and play in the living room. Aljaz slid his arms round his wife, pulling her close to his chest, "when did our kids grow up?" Janette shrugged, "I don't know...the time we closed our eyes for a split second...if only we could slow down time," Janette replied, looking up at the love of her life, flashing her million-dollar smile at him. "What are you smiling at?" Janette continued to smile, "I love you," she said. Aljaz raised an eyebrow, "um I'm sorry princess but I love you more." Janette shook her head, "no..." She hesitated, "I love you more-er." Aljaz grinned, "My Princess Janette 'more-er' is not a word." Janette rolled her eyes, "oh shush...now are we going to pick up our poorly baby girl?" Aljaz nodded, "come on Angel let's go," he said, scooping up his 2 year old, resulting in a hysterical Angel, begging her father to put her down...

At the hospital Amelia-Lily was sat up in a child's wheelchair, crutches at her side, a light pink dance bag from the Pineapple Studios containing clothes and belongings that she had had with her whilst being in hospital. Janette flickered a smile at her, sadness filled her up inside, remembering the then when she was in a similar position, when she had the accident. She remembered Aljaz treating her like a princess...his Queen....making Aljaz her King and Amelia-Lily their Princess....a Royal family of their own...

***
Not my best chapter, try and make the next one better and longer
Any ideas???
Comment any that you may have, will give credit to any ideas that I use #jaljaz ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘