Distract me

Janette looked round her, standing in the centre of the living room, Angel on her hip, nuzzling her little head into Janette's neck. Aljaz came behind her, enclosing his arms round her waist, resting his head against hers. "You okay bučka?" Aljaz asked. Janette nodded, "yeah....it's just weird...this place has held so many memories....remember you bought it when I had the accident? And remember having our engagement party? Choreographing routines here? And finding out I was pregnant with Mils? And decorating the house for Christmas for the first time when we had a baby? Making pancakes? Dinner? Caleb....he took his last breaths in this house," Janette trailed off, thinking about the son that she lost. Amelia-Lily, Sasa and Leonardo stood in the doorway of the living room, listening to the memories that their parents had spent here, some of them years before they had even been a thought. "What accident Mum?" Leonardo piped up. Janette turned round, "what do you mean 'what accident'?" Leonardo stood up straight from leaning on the doorframe, "you said that Dad bought this place when you had the accident....what accident are you on about?" Janette hesitated, thinking of how to phrase it, "in 2013, the day after Strictly had finished for that year, we went out for a walk....just the 2 of us....and your Dad went into this shop to get us both a coffee, and I saw Jo on the other side of the road, so I went to cross to say hi to her....but I got hit by a car....we were supposed to be going to Miami that year for Christmas but because of my condition I couldn't fly, your Dad had already bought this house for us to move in but he was planning to tell me when we got back from Miami...but seeing as we didn't go he surprised me with the house early....just in time for Christmas," Janette said, a smile on her face. "Do you think James will buy me a house if I get hit by a car," Amelia-Lily said, from the look on her face you could tell that she was seriously considering the factors. "Mils, do not try and get hit by a car just so you can get a house....and you're 8....you won't move out till you're at least 18," Janette said quickly, not wanting to plant any ideas in her eldest daughter's head. "Yeah...and I had bought the house before the accident," Aljaz added. Amelia-Lily rolled her eyes, her parents could be super protective sometimes....well, all the time....

Angel ran into the new house, following her big sisters and brother....she was growing  up too fast....all of them were. Janette rested her head back onto Aljaz's chest, pulling his arms tightly around her. Aljaz kissed the top of her head, "happy?" Janette nodded, "happy....I'm always happy with you," she said, turning round to kiss her husband. Just as she did so she heard a voice behind her, "Mum! Dad! Stop......That's gross!" Leonardo..... Janette giggled, "what? Stop this?" She teased, leaning in for another kiss. "Yeah! Seriously it's disgust-OW!" He cried, rubbing the back of his head where his big sister had yanked at his hair. "What was that for?!" He said defensively. Amelia-Lily rolled her eyes, "well shut up...so what Mum and Dad kissed....that's what married people and people who are in love do...how do you think they had kids if they never kissed?" Amelia-Lily said, little Angel hanging onto her oldest sister's hand. Leonardo hesitated, trying to figure out the meaning of what his sister had just said, "I don't get it....Mummy didn't have us because she kissed Daddy....it doesn't make sense....I don't get it." Janette quietly groaned, burying her face in Aljaz, not wanting to have this particular conversation with her 6 year old son....

"Dad?"
"Yes Leonardo," Aljaz said as he sat down on his son's bed. Leonardo paused for a moment, looking at his twin before continuing. "Dad....me and Sasa were just wondering....how do people have babies? Like we know the Mummies go to the hospital to have the baby, but how do they get into the Mummies' tummies?" He asked, sat up in bed, waiting for his father to give him an answer to his question. Just at that moment Janette walked in, intending to say goodnight to the twins. "That's a question that I think you're Mum, would be so much better at answering compared to me,"  Aljaz said. The twins looked expectantly at their mother. "And what question would this be?" Janette inquired. "How do babies get in the Mummies' tummies?" Sasa said, resting her chin on her hands. Janette glared at Aljaz.....typical...."Um....I don't think now is the time for answering questions like that....I think now is the time for you 2 to go to sleep." The twins lay down flat with a sigh, "but Mummy, when is the time for answering questions like that?" Sasa asked, hugging her Piglet. Janette sighed, knowing that they weren't going to drop this until they got an answer that they deem suitable, "tomorrow...or the day after that...just not when it's time for sleep," she kissed both of them on the forehead, "goodnight," both the twins said before their parents went downstairs. Once downstairs Janette playfully gave Aljaz a shove, "thanks for directing the twins' question at me!" Aljaz pulled her into his chest, "I'm sorry princess....forgive?" Janette shook her head, pouting, pretending to be mad at him. Aljaz leaned into kiss his Princess. "You wouldn't be trying to distract me would you Mr Skorjanec?" Janette asked, her nose pressed against his. Aljaz smiled, "is it working?" He asked, a grin across his face. Janette smiled back, "always....always my Prince."

**
Hi guys...I'm hope you're enjoying this....
I may not post chapters as quickly for the next couple of months as soon I will be starting my exams, but I will try and do a chapter every now and then...please keep reading though....love you all #jaljaz 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻😍😍😍😍😍😍🍌🍌🍌🍌😘😘😘😘😘😍😍