And I love you...

Aljaz lay in bed awake, on his side, watching his wife sleep. Breathing in...and out...in...and out... She'd kicked her half of the duvet off, her pyjama top rising up revealing her slightly rounded stomach, holding their unborn child. Her eyes fluttered open, "morning bučko," she muttered, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Morning bučka. You okay?" He stroked her face, brushing her hair out of her face. Janette nodded, taking hold of his hand, "with you, I couldn't be better," she said kissing him good morning. Janette stretched as she rolled onto her back, rubbing her bump. "How's this little one doing?" Aljaz asked, nuzzling his head into her neck and putting a hand on Janette's stomach. "Hmmm....baby is okay...considering my age..." Aljaz rolled her eyes, "Janette you're not old so stop saying you are...you're absolutely stunning to me, no matter what...okay?" Janette nodded, "if you say so Mr...if you say so," tracing his jawline. Aljaz rolled over on his stomach, shifting his self round so he was facing the baby bump. "Now little one can you tell Mummy that she is perfect and will always be the most beautiful woman in the room," he said, gently rubbing the bump. Janette giggled, "are you 3 ganging up on me?" Aljaz shook his head, kissing her tummy. Janette ruffled his hair, "my boys." Aljaz looked up to face Janette, "boy? We're having a boy? I thought we were waiting to find out, you know wait till the birth," he said. "Well I don't know exactly but I think the baby is a boy...it's like Caleb, the pregnancy, the shape of my bump...I'm just worried...worried that then it means that because of the similarities...we'll lose this baby as well," she said, her eyes filling up with tears. Aljaz sat up and wrapped his arms round his wife, kissing the top of her head, "it'll be okay princess...I know it will...me, you and the kids...including this baby," he said. Janette snuggles against him, "I love you so much baby, I don't know what I'd do without you," she said, kissing his cheek and the side of his neck. "And I love you too my Princess Janette...always and forever."

**
Hi guys!
Sorry for the short chapter...hope you're liking #jaljaz ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻😍😍😍