Do you...

Janette stood in the kitchen, tapping her nails on the island as she waited for he kettle to boil, the kids still all in bed fast asleep. Aljaz stood in the doorway of the kitchen watching his wife, he could tell something was wrong...he just knew. He wrapped his arms round her waist, kissing the back of her neck, burying his face in her soft brown hair. She went all stiff and buckled her back, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "Hey what's wrong bučka?" He asked, this was very unlike Janette. "Nothing, I'm fine...seriously just lemme alone okay?" Aljaz shook his head, "if you say so...I'll be back up in bed when you want to tell me what's wrong," he said as he began to walk away. Janette sighed, "baby don't go, please..." She said, her eyes welling up with tears. "Oh princess what's wrong? Come here," he held out his arms and Janette put her arms round him and rested her head on his chest. "You'll be mad...I'm too old...it's just wrong," she said, burying her face in his chest. "I'll never be mad, no matter what...tell me...please baby, you're scaring me." Janette sighed, "I-I-I---think I might be pregnant," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. Aljaz cupped her face in his hands, "what's the harm in that? You're an amazing mum and you'll be an amazing mum to this next baby...and by the way Janette Skorjanec...you're not old...never ever," Aljaz reassured her, kissing her on the head. "Really?" Aljaz nodded. "I haven't done a test yet...will you get me one please? Before the kids wake up?" Aljaz nodded, kissed her again and ran upstairs to get dressed before driving to the nearest Boots and getting a pregnancy test.
He came back to find the kids curled up on the sofa. "Daddy!" Angel's face lit up. "Morning kids...where's your Mum?" Amelia-Lily turned her head to the door, "Mum's upstairs...she hasn't been downstairs since we put the telly on...is something wrong with her? Do you 2 not love each other again?" Amelia-Lily said. Aljaz's eyes began to water, "of course I love your Mum...I've never ever stopped loving her...Ill be back in a minute...Mils, you're in charge," Aljaz said running up the stairs to his and Janette's bedroom, finding her sat on their ensuite floor. Janette looked up to see the tears beginning to leak out of his eyes and the despair deep within, "baby what's wrong?" She asked. "Are you ending it with me? Is that what you want? Do you still love me? Do you know that I still love you? Because you're my absolute world and I love you more than anything...I can't live without you princess," he said, tears running down his face. Janette stood up and hugged him tight, "I could never end it with you, never ever. I love you more than anything in the whole universe, you're my everything...what makes you think that I could ever leave you baby?" Aljaz shook his head, "I love you so so so much Janette." Janette smiled through the tears that had began to run down her cheeks, "shall we take this test then?" Aljaz nodded, "let's do this baby...me and you for keeps though? No matter what happens?" "Me and you for keeps...no matter what...whether I'm pregnant again or not, we'll be together forever," she said, standing on her tippy toes to kiss the love of her life...her Prince Charming....her one and only....