1. Niall's and Angela's first bad day at school. First meeting in library.

It was a year since Niall came out of the prison. He was living with his uncle Mark.  Niall was such  a sweet boy but after some tragic events that happen in his life he was closed in prison for 3 years and he become a bad boy. He was messing around all the time.  He was playing with girls hearts and he was all getting in troubles and fights. His uncle Mark decided to sent him back in school to finish his senior year. His last year in school. Niall was 21 years old. Niall was sleeping in his bed. They were a lot of drinks down on the floor. Mark came to wake him up.

Mark: Come on Niall wake up. You are late..

Niall: WHAT DO YOU WANT LEAVE ME ALONE..

Mark: Today you are going back to school man. Get ready i will wait for you downstairs.

Niall: Shit i dont want to go to school and be surrounded by stupid people. 

Mark: Dont swear please. And please dress up like a normal person.

Niall: What is wrong with my clothes?

Mark: You cant go to school with ripped jeans and please dont wear your shirt open all the time and make a shower please. You stink from the alcohol.,he said and went down.

Niall: This old man cant tell me what to do. Why doesnt he found a woman so he can leave me alone to live my misery life?,he said and went to take a shower. After 10 minutes he was ready.

Mark: What are you wearing?

Niall: Listen old man you cant tell me what to wear. I'm 21 years old. Mind your own business. I love to wear all black. 

Mark: She wants you to move on with your life? Why dont you find a normal girl?

Niall: NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACED HER. NO ONE GIRL IS LIKE HER. THIS BASTARD TOOK AWAY MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL AWAY FROM ME AND THATS WHY I KILLED HIM..

Mark: Niall no one mustnt know all of this. That you were in prison.

Niall: LEAVE ME ALONE. I WILL GO THIS HELL SCHOOL AND I WILL MAKE EVERYONES LIFE  A LIVING HELL.,he said and left..

Mark: Your mother is not proud of you Niall.. All of this behavior make your dad and my brother had a heart attack..

Angela was eating her breakfast in her kitchen. Her mother Kim that she was only 32 years old she was sleeping in the couch. Angela was only 17 years old. Her dad left them for another woman that she was 5 years older than her.  They just moved in a new neighborhood and they dint knew anyone.

Angela: I wish my sister Ella was here with me. I miss to have someone to talk. No one understands  me.

Kim: Why are you talking to yourself again? Is my coffee ready?

Angela: Yes it is ready. Where where last night? you went out and you were drinking again?

Kim:  Dont tell me what to do. I just cant believe that this bastard left us for a girl that it could be his daughter. 

Angela: My sister would be 22 today if.., she started crying..

Kim: Enough it is is been 4 yours. Why dont you find a boyfriend and forget about her?

Angela: i will never forget her. She will always be in my heart..

Kim: I cant believe that you are 17 and you havent kissed anyone. At your age i had you.

Angela: I'm not you mum. 

Kim: Tell me now that you will go to the first day of school like this. You look like a old lady.

Angela: I will go to school and i will be invisible to everybody all day,she said and left.

Kim: Why is this girl my daughter? She is always so sad. I'm going to sleep again.,she said and feel down on the couch and fell asleep.

Niall arrived at school with his motor cycle. He sat on a bunch to have a smoke.

Niall: Look at these stupid people. I dont deserve to talk to anyone here..

The popular couple of the school arrived. Robert and Laura.

Robert: Hey man you are sitting on our bunch. Move on..

Niall:  Is this bunch your property idiot?

Robert: How did you called me bastard?

Laura: Robert please. He doesnt deserve our attention. You can have our bunch if you want.

Niall: I wonder how a beautiful girl just like you is with this idiot,he said and grabbed her and kiss her. Then Robert pushed him away and he punch him in his face.

Robert: STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND BASTARD..

They started fighting in the school yard. Angela has arrived.

Angela: Is the first day of the school and they already fighting. Great.

Laura an her friends Emma and Rachel,the popular girls of the school noticed Angela and they started making fun of her.

Laura: Look at her dress. She dresses like a grandma. Hahaha...

Emma: She would always be a grandma. No one will ever sleep with her or even kiss her. Hahaha..

Rachel: She will always be a virgin. Hahaha..

Angela run inside and went to the library to cry.

Angela: Why they dont leave me alone? What i ever have done to them to talk to me like that,she couldnt stop crying.

Niall was so angry. He got detention on the first day of the school.

Niall: This school is worse than prison. Prison was so much better.

He noticed he was standing outside of the library.

Niall: A library. My beautiful girl would love to be there for a lifetime and get lost in reading her books.  I miss her so much..,he went inside to the library and then he listen to someone crying.

Angela: I wish my sister was here with me and read books together an hug me. The library would be her paradise. I miss her so much..

Niall felt someone that havent felt for many years. He felt the need to protect this girl. 

Niall: This girl reminds me of my beautiful girl..Why is she crying? I will talk to her.. Hey why are you crying?

Angela: Are you gonna make fun of me like the others do?

Niall: No i will not. I'm just trying to help you. I'm Niall,he said and gave her his hand to help her get up.

Angela: I'm Angela,she get up and then Niall show her face and her green eyes and froze.

Niall: OMG YOU HAVE THE SAME GREEN EYES JUST LIKE HER,he said and run away..

P.S. Will Niall and Angela be friends? Will Niall protect her from the others and save her from the dark?Will Angela make Niall be good and sweet again/