35. Is Harry in love with Ella or Caroline? Will Harry help Ella?

Niall was so sad and so angry at the same time. He couldnt believe that Ella slept with someone else before him. He thought that he was her first. For him it was.

James went and find Niall. they both were so shocked of what they learned. They needed to talk it out.

James: I see you learn the true.

Niall: Did you know it that i wasn't Ella's first? How did she met Harry?

James: I guess her father forced her to date him for awhile and it happened on her birthday.

Niall: What? That was the day i slept with her.

James: Maybe she slept with both of you. She never loved anyone. 

Niall; You cant say that Mariella isnt my daughter. 

James: I'm not sure about this. Harry has also green eyes. Just like Ella and Mariella. And their hair are both curly.

Niall; I need to see this man. He cant take away my baby from me. Mariella loves me. I want a test DNA. I demand it. Tell this to Ella. I will fight for my daughter. The daughter of my heart,he said and left.

James: How can the DNA went wrong? It said that Mariella is his daughter. What is going on now?

Ella's flashback 15 April 2010.

Ella was laying on her bed and she couldnt stop crying. She couldnt believe that Niall left her and broke up with her. Her mum Caroline came to her room to announce her something.

Caroline: Get ready. There is a boy downstairs that wants to meet you.

Ella: IS IT NIALL? DID HE CAME TO APOLOGIZE?

Caroline: No its Harry.  I dont know who is Niall.

Ella: Niall is my one and only true love.

Caroline: Did you slept with him.

Ella; No i would never do that before getting married.

Caroline: I'm glad to hear this. Harry has just ask for your hand from your father.

Ella: NO I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED TO ANYBODY. ONLY TO NIALL.

Caroline: Ella please. i would give you one week to think carefully about this. You dont your father to be angry. He will be a monster if you dont obey him.

Ella: Why did you get married to this monster then?

Caroline: One day we will be free from this monster. i promise you. I will kill him with my own hands.I dont care if i would stay in prison for a lifetime. I just want you to be safe from  this monster. If i ever get to the prison i know that you will find a way to get me out. Harry will be a lawyer and he will help us in everything.Harry  Styles dont forget his name. Harry is the solution to all your problems. 

End of  Ella's flashback.

Ella: OMG What if my mother killed my dad now and she is in prison? I need to find out this. Only Harry will help me.

James went to see Angela at the mad house to ask her if she knew anything about Harry.

Angela: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

James: Do you know Harry Styles?

Angela: I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER THIS BOY. HE SLEPT WITH CAROLINE. 

James: And he slept with your sister Ella. Mariella is Harry's daughter. He was her first and not Niall.

Angela: SHE BETRAYED HIM. SHE NEVER LOVED HIM.

James: She is a liar. She must die.But not before see Niall die. I want her to see again. I will go to the best doctor. I found one and i will arranged it. See ya soon darling,he said and left..

Niall was sitting in the park and couldnt stop crying. He couldnt believe that Ella lied to him and she betrayed him. He remember the day of his audition on X- Factor. He wanted so much Ella to be with him but she didnt cause of her dad that broke them up.

Niall's flashback 15 April 2010.

Niall was outside Ella's house. He saw a young boy at this age and a older woman. She looked like Ella so he imagined that she must be her mum. He heard them talking.

Harry: Did you talk to her Caroline? About my feelings for her?

Caroline: You dont have feelings for her. You love me and only me,she said and gave him a very passionate kiss.

Harry: I will come in one week and i hope your daughter is positive about this thing you thought,he said and left.

Caroline noticed Niall and went to talk to him.

Caroline:  There is life without her. Go and live your life and hope everything will work out. Remember this. One day you and Ella will be together till the end. I'm working on it. Go now and good luck.

End of Niall's flashback 15 April 2010.

Niall: I must help this woman come out of the prison. Only her will help me.

Louis then called him to say that they had  a meeting with Ella and her lawyer Harry.

Niall: Okay i'm coming.

Ella was waiting  at Harry's office for Niall,Louis and Harry to arrive. Harry came first.

Harry: How are you feeling today Ella?

Ella; I remember something.

Harry: What did you remember?

Ella; A conversation that i had with my mum.

Harry: Caroline...,he was glad that Ella couldnt see his expression right now cause she would understand that he had something with her mum.

Ella; She told me that he will kill my dad and she would stay in prison. I want you to search for her and get her out if she is in prison. She told me that you will help me.That you are the solution to everything.

Harry: Yes i will help you find your mum and get our baby back to us when she belongs,he said and kiss her.

That moment Niall and Louis came in and saw them. Niall was so angry of what he saw. Ella seemed to enjoy the kiss.

Louis: Are we interrupting something?

Harry: Hello Mr Horan and Mr Tomlinson. How can he help you?

Louis: We are here for the case of the baby girl Mariella.

Ella: She will be back in my arms very soon.

Niall: The baby loves me. She thinks that i'm her dad.

Harry: The baby is mine. Ella told me that she only slept with your recently.

Louis: She slept with both of you? When is my turn?

Harry: Dont talk about her like this.

Niall: So the baby will stay with me END OF STORY.

Ella; I WILL NOT ALLOWED MY BABY TO BE WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND. MY BABY MUST STAY WITH HER PARENTS.

  Niall: Mr Styles is in love with your mother and not you. have a nice day Ella,he said and left.

Louis: I would ask  a question? When will be my turn?

Harry: Your turn of what?

Louis: to fall in love. i quess that it would never happen to me,he said and left.

Ella: You are in love with my mother? I'm waiting  an answer Harry..

P.S. Is Harry in love with Ella or Caroline? Is Harry the father of Ella's baby?