60. Ella gets angry with Angela and she has a emotional breakdown.

Louis went to tell Zayn that now he will be free from prison and that Harry was arrested for James murder.

Zayn: I was telling them that i was innocent and they didnt believe me.

Louis: Maybe is it cause of your tattoos.  They make you look like a bad boy.

Amanda came also with Louis. Zayn was so happy to see her.

Zayn: Amanda i'm so happy to see you.

Amanda: I came to tell you that now i'm free also. I dont have to take care of Mariella anymore.

Zayn: Is Mariella back with her parents?

Amanda:  Yes they are all happily in New York now and now i am free to live my life with you.

Zayn: I thought you hated me and you were in love with Niall.

Amanda: I cant be in love with a man that loves another woman with all his heart. I'm not Angela.

Zayn: Where is Angela now?

Amanda: She is with them and i am afraid she would do something to them.

Zayn: I must go there to protect my sister then.

Amanda: We can go together then.

Zayn: Okay then lets go. To the city that never sleeps.

Amanda: New York here we come.

Niall,Ella and their daughter were living together in Ella's apartment.

Niall; What did daddy made you today for the two girls of his life?

Mariella: I want pizza..

Niall; Daddy doesnt now how to make pizza. I made you spaghetti.

Mariella: I'm here for one week and i havent eat pizza yet. What is this?

Ella: Niall i'm so angry with Angela. Why she lives in your apartment? Does she want to be near you?

Niall: My princess dont be angry. Think of our baby. She is also pregnant you know.

Angela had the keys of Ella's house and she came inside.

Angela: I was looking at this magazine that has wedding dresses. I think is a good idea to get married in Valentines day.

Ella: Who will get married? Why you cant just leave us alone Angela?

Angela: Me and Niall. Ehmm sorry.. i meant you and Niall.

Ella: I will get married to Niall whenever i want i didnt ask for your opinion.

Niall; Girls please dont argue. I think is a good idea to get married on Valentines day.

Ella: I need to focus on recording my first album now. I dont have time for this.

Niall: I will arrange everything. You can go with Angela and Perrie to choose your dressing dress.

Perrie came and she saw that Ella was so angry.

Niall: You girls you should go and choose Ella's wedding dress and me and my baby princess will arrange other stuffs

Perrie: Ella doesnt feel excited about it. Maybe she doesnt want to get married with you.

Niall; Why my princess? I thought you love me..

Ella; I dont want to be controlled and especially by you. 

Niall: Your sister just made a suggestion and i agree with that.

Ella:  GET MARRIED TO MY SISTER THEN.,she said and went out of the house.

Niall; Go after her girls. I dont want her to be alone.

Amanda then came with Zayn and Mariella went to hug Amanda.

Amanda: My beautiful girl. I missed you so much.

Niall: I'm glad that you are from prison Zayn. Me and your sister are getting married. I thing we should go and get our suits. What do you think?

Mariella: Can i come with us?

Niall; You should go with Amanda and choose your dress my baby princess. here some money Amanda.

Ella was so angry. Angela and Perrie took her to choose a wedding dress.

Ella: I CANT BELIEVE YOU ANGELA. WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY YOU PUT THE IDEA IN NIALL'S HEAD? WHY YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH HIM? GET OUT OF OUR NIALL'S LIFE RIGHT NOW.. WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF ME?  I DONT WANT YOU, WHY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THIS..I HATE YOU. YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH NIALL. I DONT WANT YOU TO BE NEAR HIM. PLEASE JUST LEAVE US ALONE..,she couldnt stop crying.

Angela; ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I LOVE NIALL WITH ALL MY HEART. YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME. YOU DONT DESERVE HIM. NIALL DESERVES BETTER THAN YOU. HE DESERVES TO BE WITH ME. HE LOVES ME BUT HE IS BLINDED BY YOU. YOU MADE BLACK MAGIC TO HIM.

Perrie: ENOUGH SHOUTING AT HER. GO AWAY  FORM HERE. YOU ARE MAKING HER UPSET. JUST LEAVE NOW OR I WILL SAY THAT YOU ARE A STALKER OF US AND YOU DONT LEAVE US ALONE.

Ella: I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE WITH NIALL WITHOUT HER AROUND. I CANT EVER SEE HER LOOKING AT NIALL LIKE THAT. I WOULD KILL HER IF SHE WASNT PREGNANT. WHY SHE  CANT JUST LEAVE US ALONE? I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY WITH NIALL AND OUR BABIES.

Angela then left and Ella was crying on Perrie's shoulder.

Perrie:  She just left. You can calm now darling.

Ella: I will go and wear this dress,she took a wedding dress and went to wear in the dressing room.

Perrie: I'm sure that you will the most beautiful bride. Sadly that didnt happen to me cause of him.

Ella come out and she looked so beautiful wearing her wedding dress.

Ella:  I hope Niall will like it and think i am beautiful cause i'm not going to choose another one.

P.S. Will Angela leave Niall and Ella alone to live their life and will Niall stop listening to Angela's opinion about everything?