8. Angela embarrasses Niall at school. Niall's hot flashback with Ella.

Niall went back to school. He saw Angela sitting on a bench and he went to talk to her. 

Angela: What do you want from me?

Niall: I'm here to make an offer.

Angela: What offer?

Niall: I know that this thing would never happen to you and i want it to give it to you.

Angela: What are you talking about?

Niall: Do you want to have a baby?

Angela: WHAT? FROM YOU?,she started blushing.

Niall: Are you crazy? Of course not. The baby is already ready. Is not a baby exactly. Is a 4 years old little girl.

Angela: What do you want me to have this girl?

Niall: I dont want this kid to be  raised by a stupid slut. Just a  stupid  girl is alright.

Angela: Is the baby yours and now you learn it and you re trying to get rid of him but giving to me?

Niall: It is not mine. I want this baby to be with you. Not with a crazy slut.

Laura,Emily and Rachel saw Niall talking to Angela and they went near them.

Laura: Why are you talking to these stupid pathetic hopeless virgin?

Emily: Look what she wears. She is  a grandma.

Rachel: She will be forever alone with a lot of cats. She is never gonna get some. Hahaha..

Niall: Of course i will never sleep with her. Hahaha she is a stupid virgin,hahaha,he was laughing with them..

Angela then stand up and she slap Niall and she pull down his pants and she left. Niall was standing there so embarrassed cause he wasnt wearing any underwear. The girls started taking pics of him.

Laura: Wow i am impressed. When i am going to get some?

Emily: Here is my number big boy. Call me when you are lonely.

Rachel: When you cant sleep.

Niall then run to the toilets and started crying.

Niall: WHERE ARE YOU ELLA NOW THAT I NEED YOU? I HATE ALL THESE SLUTS VERY MUCH AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SISTER. I CANT HANDLE THIS.

Niall's flashback 6 September 2009

Ella: This was the best ice cream ever. I love it so much.

Niall: You have a little chocolate on your mouth. Let me lick it,he said and grabbed Ella and sat her on his lap and he lick her lips and she gave her a very passionate kiss with tongue.

Ella: Wow you are such a great kisser.

Niall: I want you now..,he said and kissed her neck.

Ella: Come with me.

Ella took Niall on the attic of her house and they started making out.

Niall took off his shirt and Ella saw his abs and that was a little chest hair.

Ella: Wow you are so hot,she said and started kissing his chest.

Niall: Wow you are killing me my beautiful babe. I'm getting hot down there.,he said and took off his pants and Ella froze cause Niall wasnt wearing any underwear.

Ella; OMG NIALL. YOU KNOW WE BETTER STOP NOW. I'M NOT READY YET. I THINK YOU SHOULD GO.,she started blushing so hard and turn around.  

Niall: Okay i understand. I will wait. I will see you in a week when is my 17th birthday.,he said and gave her a kiss on her neck and left.

End of Niall's flashback.

James took Ella back to his house.

James: Can you at least smile a little? I dont want my mum to see you like this?

Ella: How i am supposed to be happy when i am with you and not with Niall my one and only true love?

James: Dont mention him again. We are going to get married very soon and have a baby.

Ella: I dont want to have a baby with you. I hate you. I cant even look at you.

James: If you want your sister and Niall alive you should this.

Ella: I HATE YOU,she said and run to her room to cry.

Ella the received a message from Joseph and said that they accept her to go to The X- Factor.

Ella: This is teh only thing that will make me happy. I will do it. Wait for me Niall. I will come back to you.

Kim was so happy. 

Amanda: Why are you so happy? Niall said he will take my baby girl.

Kim: Niall would no do anything. I'm happy cause i finally found a normal job.

Amanda: What do you mean normal job?

Kim: Not more sleeping around. I will be a manager of Ella.

Amanda: Is Ella alive? Niall's one and only true love?

Kim: Yes and she would do whatever i want. Or else i will Angela and Niall.

Amanda: You will kill your daughter?

Kim: She is not my daughter. I cant do babies. I was forced to raise her by the monster.

Amanda: The same like he did to me. Who is her mother?

Kim: Her name is Rebecca and she lives in a mad house... She drive her crazy.

Angela's dad went to a mad house to visit someone.

Angela's dad: Hello Rebecca. How are you my love?

Rebecca: Take me back to my daughter Angela and my sister Caroline please.

Angela's dad: This would never happen. I came here to tell you that soon you will be free cause i will die and you can go out and search for them. Bye Rebecca.,he said and left.

Rebecca:  Wait for me Angela. I will come to you. Soon we will be united...

P. S. Will Niall and Ella will be happy again? Will Rebecca unite her daughter Angela? Will Angela meet her real mother?