64. Niall makes a serenade to Ella. Will Niall tell the truth to Ella?

Niall was seeing Mariella at the kindergarten. He asked Mariella to keep it a secret from Ella. One day Mariella tell Niall that Ella decided to go back in London. Niall then gave something to Mariella. It was a ring that was written his name on it.

Mariella: Is this for my mummy?

Niall: Yes it is for your mummy. Why Ella didnt celebrate your birthday? What is wrong with her?

Mariella: She said she doesnt like to celebrate anything cause something bad happens everytime there is a special day.

Niall: The day you were born is not a sad day. At least for me.

Mariella: Maybe she misses you so much. She is crying at night cause of you.

Niall: I will be back when i finish one job that i have. I just need some time.

Mariella: Her tummy is bigger now. Cant wait to meet my sister.

Niall: I will be back before your mum gives birth. I will be there and hold her hand.

Mariella: I gotta go now. Amanda came to pick me. I will give the ring to mummy,she said and hug Niall and she left..

1 April 2016. It was Caroline's birthday. Ella,Mariella, Perrie,Amanda,Zayn and Josh were back in London.

Ella: I dont want to celebrate any birthday. It always something bad that happens.

Perrie: Your mum and Harry will celebrate it in Harry's mansion.

Ella: I didnt even celebrate Mariella's birthday and she is so sad about it.

Perrie: Why dont we celebrate them together then?

Ella: Mariella would want Niall also to be here and i dont want to.

Perrie: I still cant believe that you slept with Harry first.

Ella: I dont even remember it. I slept with  Harry and it was dark and i slept with Niall and i was blind.

Perrie: You were blind? I didnt knew that.

Ella: Yes and Josh was helping me at the X- Factor. 

Perrie: And James was alive and he made your life a living hell.

Ella: I'm glad that both of them Angela and James are dead. They destroyed my life. They managed to break me up with Niall.

Perrie: I think the power couple has arrived now. A murderer couple.

Ella: I still doesnt know how Angela died. My mum didnt tell me.

Caroline: Hello my daughter. Is my birthday today.

Ella: Where is Harry?

Caroline: He is in the mansion preparing the party for my birthday.

Ella: I remember him organizing a party for Louis and in the end it was only me and Niall and we were dancing and we slept in each others arms.

Caroline: I hope Louis will find someone to love. It is so sad to be alone.

Ella; Perrie also is alone. Maybe i will arrange them together. Thats a very good idea. I will go and take care of it..

Mariella was still holding the ring that Niall gave to her to give to Ella. She placed it on Ella's bed so Ella will see it. Ella went to her room and she was ready to call Perrie and tell her about Louis when she saw the ring on her bed. She saw Niall's name on it and she started crying.

Niall arrived to London and he went to find Harry to help him with Ella.

Harry: So Niall, long time to see you. Where have you been all my life,my beautiful blonde boy,he was leaning to kiss him and Niall pushing him away.

Niall: I missed you also but i missed Ella more. I need you to help me so Ella would forgive me.

Harry; Just sing to her with your guitar. I will give you her address to go and sing to her under her balcony. Like Romeo and Juliet. So romantic.,he have him the address and Niall went and run to find Ella.

Ella was sleeping and then Perrie came and wake her up.

Perrie: Mariella told me that you were crying. What is wrong?

Ella: I found a diamond ring that it writes Niall's name on it on my bed.

Perrie: Who put it there?

Ella: I dont know. It is so weird.

Perrie: Maybe Amanda is still seeing Niall behind your back.

Ella: Amanda is in love with Zayn. Why would she want Niall?

Perrie: Maybe she understand how bad is Zayn for her.

Then Ella listened to someone singing down her balcony. She recognized that voice immediately.It was Niall's voice. She run to the balcony and saw Niall singing with his guitar.

Perrie: What does this person want from you now?

Mariella: Omg my daddy is singing to you.

Perrie: He is so desperate for your attention.

Ella: I just want to run to him and hug him. I missed so much his arms around me,his kissable lips kissing me,she started crying.

Niall: "If the whole world was watching i'd still dance with you,drive highways and byways to be there with you.over and over the only truth everything comes back to you"..

Mariella: He came back. I'm so happy.

Perrie: He is faking it of course.

Mariella: NO MY DADDY LOVES MY MUMMY. NIALL LOVES ELLA,she was jumping around and clapping her hands. She was so excited.

Niall: "You still make me nervous when you walk in the room,them butterflies they come alive when im next to you,over and over the only truth everything comes back to you",he finished singing and he was waiting for Ella's reaction.

Ella: Niall did you came back for real now?Do you still love me?

Niall: Of course my princess i love you with all my heart. Do you still love me? Do you forgive me?

Ella: Of course. Please tell me that you will be here for me for ever and you will never leave me.

Niall: Of course i will. But first i want to show you something. Why i was missing these two months.

Perrie: Cause he was with Amanda. He cheated on you with her,she said and left.

Ella: You were with Amanda,Niall or maybe you were with Angela? Is she still alive? Please answer me Niall?

P.S. Will Niall tell the truth to Ella about Angela? How Ella will react to this?