27. Zayn is Ella's twin brother. Ella is forced to live a life she dont like.

Josh came and took Ella to help her get on the stage and sing.

Josh:Can't believe that you are going to sing like this with no shoes on and without any make up and only wearing a white dress. You are like an angel. Natural beauty i like it.

Ella: I dont need any make up to cover up. You can go now. I will wait for you to come when i finished. James is missing like always. Is Niall here?

Josh: No one else is here. Only me.

Ella: He said that he would always be there for me. He lied to me. He is with his girlfriend and their baby. I will not cry now. He doesnt deserve my tears.

Ella then started singing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence.

 How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life  

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life"

Ella did a very high note at the end of the song and everyone couldn't stop clapping. Ella for one more time has left everyone speechless with her voice. They told her that  she was so brave to sing if front of everyone and not wearing any make up and no shoes.

Niall was watching Ella from his house. He was so proud of her and he couldnt stop crying. Caroline was also so proud of her daughter.

Caroline: Why aren't' you there with her?

Niall: She doesn't want me anymore. I broke her heart.

Caroline: Tell her that you have  a beautiful little girl together. Tell her the truth please.

Niall: She would not believe me. I know now that she is angry with me cause i left her there all alone.

Caroline: They are coming to take me. It was nice meeting you my son.

Niall: Who is coming to take you?

Caroline: You will see tomorrow in the news. Bye and take care of my daughter. Save her from the dark.Bye,she said and left and the police where waiting outside for her to arrest her.

Ella: Thank you all so much for your kind words. It means so much to me. I would like to dedicate this song to someone. To save from the dark. He knows what i'm talking about.. Bye..

Niall: I will save you my love. Dont worry. 

Then he heard someone knocking on his door.He went to open and he saw Angela and little Mariella..

Mariella: Daddy. Can i stay with you for a while. My mum is missing. She went for  a trip.She would come back very soon.

Niall: Okay go inside to my bed to sleep. I will come in awhile.

Mariella went to sleep. Angela wasn't feeling so good.

Niall: I dont see you very good. I see you are back at wearing these ugly clothes like a grandma.

Angela: This is me,the real me. Do you know why they arrested Caroline?

Niall: No she didn't tell me anything.

Angela: can you do me  a favor please?

Niall: What? Sleep with you? I dont do this. Sorry.

Angela: NO WAY I'M DOING THIS. I want to stay here cause i dont have  anywhere to stay.

Niall: Why are you mad with your mother?

Angela: She isn't my mother. I'm going to sleep with my niece.  I'm her aunt if you forget it..,she went inside to sleep with her little niece.

Ella made it and passed to the next X- Factor live.

Niall: You are in the half way my love. Hope you will win and become  a famous singer. I will be your number one fan..,he said and fell asleep on the couch..

Next morning Zayn saw in a paper that Caroline has been arrested and he was in shocked.

Zayn: I CANT BELIEVE THIS.

Amanda: What's wrong Zayn? 

Zayn: You know who is this woman?

Amanda: No who is it?

Zayn: She is my mother and she just killed my dad.

Amanda: WHAT KIND OF TV SHOW IS THIS? SO MUCH DRAMA.

Zayn: You know what is the bad thing in this story? I never met my dad. I only lived with my mother for 5 years and then they took me away from her. I have  a twin sister also.

Amanda: Wow you have  a twin sister?

Zayn: Look here. Where they are writing news about the famous people.She is taking part on the X-Factor and she is doing it very well.

Amanda: What is her name?

Zayn: Her name is Ella and i need to go and find her. I have finally found my family.

Amanda: I dont remember if i have any family.

Zayn: You Celine and my sister Ella will be my family now. I'm going back to the town. But first you must change your look so they dont recognized you. Cant wait to meet my sister.

James came to announce Ella where he would take her on their honeymoon.

James: Guess where we going on  our honeymoon?

Ella: I dont care at all for this.

James: We are going to New York baby. In 26 days we are getting married.

Ella: I dont want to live a life that i dont want to.

James: Sorry love but you must do this or else i will kill Niall. Tell me what you prefer to happen.

Ella: I HATE YOU SO MUCH. LEAVE ME ALONE. 

James: Niall is now happily with his girlfriend and their baby and you are all alone with me now. Hahaha,have  a nice day my love..

P.S.Ella is forced to live a life she doesnt want. Zayn is Ella's twin brother and he will go and find her.Angela is living in Niall's house with Mariella. Will Niall tell the truth to Ella about their daughter?