67. Niall surprises Ella with Angela's baby. Will they be back together?

Niall went back to New York and he went to the hospital and he saw Rebecca that  couldnt stop crying cause someone has took off Angela from the breathing machine. 

Niall: How are the babies?

Rebecca; Sadly the one baby couldnt make it and now the doctors are fighting to keep the other baby alive. They were boys..

A doctor came to announce them what happened.

Doctor: Are you the father? I'm so sorry about your wife and one of your babies. We have manged to save one baby. It looks like you a lot,he said and left.

Niall: Of course it would look like me. One died and one lived. Just like me and James.

It passed one month. It was April. Niall went back home to his mother to help him with the baby.

Maura:  Is this  Angela's baby?

Niall: Yes i want you to keep it for awhile. I must go now and be with Ella. I dont want  her to give birth alone.

Maura: it looks like James a lot..

Niall: I decided to name it after him. James Jr. Horan.

Maura: I'm glad that you dont hate your brother.

Niall; I'm just sad that he is not here to meet this little angel.

Maura: You love him more than Mariella?

Niall: Of course not. Mariella is my everything. 

Niall went to see Mariella at the kindergarten. She was alone without Amanda or Ella.

Mariella: Daddy you came,she run and hugged him.

Niall: hello my baby princess. How are you? i missed you so much.

Mariella: I learn to write my name and my mummy name.

Niall: I'm proud of you. How is your mummy?

Mariella: Mummy stays all day in bed crying over you. 

Niall: Do you think she loves me?

Mariella: of course she loves you.

Niall: Should i go and make a surprise to her?

Mariella: yes sing to her and play with her hair. She would love it.

Niall: Can i kiss her also or i'm not aloud?

Mariella: I dont know. You can cuddle her if you want.

Niall: Okay  i will go now.,he say and left.

Perrie was taking care of Ella the whole time. Ella couldnt move at all. She was all the time in bed.

Perrie: When are you going to get out from here? You are in bed for a month.

Ella: I will get out when i give birth. Now help me go to the bathroom.. I need to shower.

Perrie: Okay,she said and took Ella to the bathroom.

Niall went to take the baby and take it to Ella and he found Cheryl outside from Ella's house.

Cheryl: Has she finally gave birth?

Niall: Yes. Why do you care?

Cheryl: Poor baby it looks like you. I dont want it. It would be talent-less like you.

Niall: Dont talk about my baby like this.

Cheryl: It is all yours. I would found another baby to have with Liam,she said and left.

Niall went inside with the baby and  put it in Ella's bed and he hide behind the curtains to see Ella's reaction to the baby.

Ella came out from the bathroom only wearing  a robe. Her tummy was becoming bigger and bigger.

Ella: OMG WHO PUT THIS BABY ON MY BED? AND WHY IT LOOKS LIKE NIALL?

Niall: What do you think about our baby Ella? Do you hate it now that it looks like me?,he said and hug Ella from behind.

Ella: No i cant hate it at all. This is the baby that i wanted. A mini you. To have your beautiful blue angelic eyes.

Niall: Do you want us to adopt it?

Ella: Of course i want. I'm so sorry for been bad lately. I was just jealous.

Niall: this is my Ella that i love and admire. My beautiful princess.  I love your beautiful green eyes more than anything,she said and gave her a very passionate kiss.

Perrie: HOW CAN YOU KISS HER WHEN SHE IS THE ONE THAT ORDER ME TO KILL ANGELA?

P.S. How Niall will react to this now? Will he still wants to be with Ella? Will they adopt Angela's baby?