16. Ella is blind. James tells Niall to run away from Ella.

Niall was holding Ella in his arms and couldnt stop crying. She just hit her head so bad. He called the ambulance to came and take her.

Niall: Please wake up my princess. I cant stop losing you again. Stay alive and you can marry my brother James. Just dont die on me. Please open your beautiful green eyes.

The ambulance came and take Ella. Niall call James and told him what happened to Ella.

James: I'm coming right now to the hospital.

Angela: What happened? Who is in the hospital?

James: I will not stand losing my mother. Is it only one month that i lose my father,he lied to Angela and Angela was holding him in her arms.

Angela: Dont cry babe. I'm here for you.Do you want me to come with you?

James: No this isnt a place for you to come.

Angela: I will lose my dad very soon cause he was cancer. I will not stand losing him. Is the only one that truly love me.

James: I have to go now. See ya later babe,he said and kiss her and went to the hospital.

Niall was sitting outside in the halls of hospital and he couldnt stop crying. 

Niall: I will not stand if i lose my beautiful girl. NOT AGAIN..

James: WHERE IS MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL ELLA? WHERE DO THEY HAVE HER? IS SHE ALIVE?

Niall: Calm down please. Ella hit her head so bad. They are making her surgery now. 

James: DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN PLEASE. MY GIRLFRIEND WOULD DIE. I CANT HANDLE THIS,he was faking all of this so Niall would feel sorry for him.

Niall: Ella would wake up and you will marry her and you will make very beautiful babes with green eyes just like her.

James: Thanks for giving me hope bro. I'm going to take some coffee to calm me,he went to take some coffee.

Niall: Who will give me hope now? I lose my beautiful girl for once again. I promise if she lives i would let my brother marry her. He loves her so much. I will give them their blessings.,he said and started crying.

James went outside and he was talking to someone on the phone.

James: Everything is working out. Ella saw me kissing Angela and she thought Niall was kissing her and she run away and she run away and had a fight with Niall and then a car hit her. Hahaha thanks for your this. I will make Niall feel sorry for me and leave Ella to me. Bye...

James went inside and saw Niall talking to the doctors and he couldnt stop crying. He run to him and grab him from the shirt?

James: WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY GIRL? DID SHE DIED?

Niall; NO SHE DIDNT DIE.SHE HAS A PROBLEM.

James: WHAT PROBLEM?

Niall: Her beautiful green eyes cant see anymore.

James: Is she blind now?

Niall: Sadly yes.. I'm so sad now.,he said and couldnt stop crying.

James: Are you in love with my girlfriend?

Niall: Why are you asking me this? I will never fell in love with her. She is all yours.

James: Can i go and see her?

Niall: Can i go first please? You need to calm first. She musnt understand that you are sorry for her.

James: Okay then.

Niall went inside to see Ella. Her head was tied. She felt so weak.He went and sat next to her and hold her hand.

Niall: Hello my beautiful. I just came here to say goodbye to you. I'm going to miss you so much. I will let you alone to get marry to my brother. he loves you so much. I cant steal you from him. I LOVE YOU ELLA,he said and kiss her lips and he couldnt stop crying. Ella sense it and woke up.

Ella:  Why i cant see anything? Where i am now?

Niall; You had accident my love. Sadly you cant see again.

Ella: It is all his fault. He played with my heart.

Niall: What are you talking about?

Ella: Niall was kissing another girl. I hate him. I dont want him to see him again.

Niall: I gotta go now.,he tried to leave but Ella grab his hand.

Ella: Please dont leave me James. I want you to be here with me. Please stay. When we will get married i will be yours. I will let you make love to me for the first time.

Niall: For the first time?

Ella: Sorry that i didnt let you make love to me. i couldnt forget Niall . He was my one and only true love. The love of my life.I will try my best to love you like i love him.

Niall untied Ella's eyes,and he noticed that she was crying. He felt that she still love him.

Niall: I will always be here for you my love. Dont worry.,he said and gave her  a very passionate desperate kiss.

Ella: It is the first time that you kiss me like that.

Niall: Is it cause i thought i would lose you thats why.

Ella: Cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you James.

Niall; I gotta go now. Bye my love,he said and gave her a sweet kiss.

James was watching Niall and James and he was so angry.

James: STAY AWAY FROM HER. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT HIT HER WITH THE CAR THE FIRST TIME.

Niall; I was drunk. I didnt knew what i was doing.

James: This is why you fight and she run away. She couldnt handle you drinking a lot.

Niall: how you find her? How you make her fall in love with you?

James; She was never in love with me.She will always loves you. is the only girl that makes me feel like a man. You know what i mean.

Niall: Yeah i think i understand.

James: Leave now and never come back. Move on with your life. I love her bro.

Niall: okay i will go. Bye,he said  and left with tears on his eyes.

P.S. James; hahaha everything is going alright. I will not let Niall steal Ella away from me. Ella belongs to me forever.,he  said and couldnt stop crying.

Will Ella see again? Will Niall save her from the dark?