61. Niall+ Ella are getting prepared for their wedding. Where is Angela?

It was 13 February. One day before Niall's and Ella's wedding. Ella and Niall went to the doctor to check if their baby is a boy or a girl.

Niall: I hope it is  a girl again and look exactly like you.

Ella: No i want a boy and to look exactly like you.

Niall: Where is the doctor? I cant wait any longer.

Ella: Niall there also other women here. You must learn to be patient.

Niall; I was so much patient and lucky to finally get you and get married to you my beautiful princess.

Ella: To finally get me? What i am a price? Did you win me?

Niall: You are my everything my princess. Finally the doctor came. Lets go inside.

The doctor said to Ella and Niall to come inside and check Ella. Niall was so nervous and he was biting his nails. Ella hold his hand and she was trying to calm him.

Ella: Niall please calm down and dont biting your nails. Is disgusting.

Niall: I cant help it. I'm just so excited about this.

Ella: Niall can you sing to me? Please i want to make you calm down. Just look in my eyes.

Niall: If the whole world was watching i would still dance with you,drive highways and byways to be there with you. Over and over ,the only truth everything comes back to you.

Doctor: Okay i'm ready to tell you that you will make a baby girl.

Niall: YES I KNEW IT. I'M SO HAPPY NOW.. I WILL HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES IN MY LIFE.,he was so excited and couldnt stop jumping around.

Ella: No i wanted  a boy. Again a girl?

Doctor: Your husband seems so excited and happy.

Niall; CAUSE I AM SO HAPPY. I'M A HAPPY ANGEL NOW. I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHING.I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD..HAHAHA..

Niall and Ella went back to their apartment. Niall was so excited about it and couldnt stop talking about it.

Niall:  I will stay at my apartment tonight and from tomorrow i will be all yours. I got no control.

Ella: YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. ANGELA IS THERE.

Niall: I will send her here so you will have  a girls night. You,Angela,Perrie,Amanda and baby princess Mariella.

Ella: And you will have  a boys night with Zayn,Louis and Josh?

Niall: Yes we will drink a lot of beers and have  a laugh.

Ella; I dont want you to come drunk tomorrow.

Niall: Cant wait to see you wearing your wedding dress my beautiful princess.

Ella: Are you going to wear a white suit as i told you?

Niall: Yes i am your prince charming and you will be my Cinderella. Hahaha,he said and gave her  a sweet kiss on the lips.

Angela; Sorry for interrupting but i come to say goodbye to you.

Niall: Where are you going Angela?

Angela: At a better place. Dont look for me. I will miss you so much Niall. I love you with all my heart,she said and left.

Niall; Where is she going? She wont come to our wedding?

Ella; I really dont care about her and i am glad that she wont be at our wedding.

Niall: You dont feel anything about her? She is your sister.

Ella: Nothing at all. She is dead for me just like James is.

Niall: Okay i will not continue this conversation cause i dont want to argue with you.

Ella: See ya tomorrow my beautiful king of my heart.,she said and kiss him.

Wedding day 14 February 2016

Ella was preparing for her wedding with Niall.

Caroline: How is my beautiful girl feeling today?

Ella: I feel so happy. Cant believe that i will finally get married to my beautiful king of my heart.

Caroline: I learn that he will sing a song that he written about you at the wedding.

Ella: I will always be his number one fan. I hope both of us will continue to sing and be successful singers.

Caroline: Of course you will be. I always believed in you and now all your dreams are finally coming true.

Ella: Where is Mariella? Is she ready?

Caroline: My little princess is so happy. Amanda is helping her prepare.

Ella: How many hours do we have?

Caroline: In 3 hours. I missed Harry btw.

Ella; Harry is not  a good person but if you love him it is not of my business. I just want you to be happy.

Niall was practicing his song on his guitar that he will sing to Ella. Zayn,Louis and Josh were with him.

Niall: Yous still make me nervous when you walk in the room,the butterflies them come alive when i'm next to you.

Zayn: This is so perfect. Ella will love it so much.

Niall; I'm sure she will. She is my number one fan and i'm hers number one fan.

Louis: I missed Harry. Why is he a bad boy and he kills people?

Niall; If you want him set him free then. You are a lawyer and a good one i would say.

Josh: I think we should go now to the church and wait for Ella and the girls.

Niall then received a message that it said.:  Angela is now in heaven. Nothing could come between you and Ella. Make her happy or else you will go and find her.

Perrie went to Ella's apartment. She saw Ella and couldnt stop admire her.

Perrie: Niall and the boys has just went to the church. You only have two hours now.

Ella: Why are you so sad Perrie?

Amanda: Dont worry you will find someone to get married too.

Perrie: Thanks to you. I wont.

Amanda; Cant wait to get married to Zayn and spend the rest of my life with him.

Ella: You will and you will have many beautiful babies together.

P.S. Perrie was lost in her  thoughts. Who send this message to Niall telling him about Angela? Will Niall and Ella finally get married?