53. Niall saves Ella. Ella remembers what James did to her.

James take Mariella to Maura to help her getting ready for the wedding. Mariela seemed so scared to be with James and she couldnt stop crying. Maura hugged tight Mariella.

James; Mum can you tell the little girl to just shut up? I have  a headache to listening to her crying.

Maura; Why are you acting like this? Why are you keep making bad things to everyone?

James; It is all your fault. You  love Niall more than me. Everyone prefers Niall. Ella and Angela are crazy in love with him..

Maura;It is because Niall is  a good person and you are not. You are jealous of him.

James: I'm not jealous of him. I will marry Ella and he will not.

Maura: Niall knows how to treat a girl right. You are hitting them and Niall would never do that.

James; Niall is so pathetic. i would take my revenge to him for stealing my girl. 

Maura; YOU STOLE HIS GIRL AND SENT HIM TO JAIL. HOW DARE YOU COME BETWEEN THEM?

James: I got tired listening to you. I have a wedding to go. 

Maura; Where is Ella? What did you do to her?

James; Ella is preparing for our wedding. Hahaha,he said and left.

Niall and Amanda broke the door of the house and went to find Ella.

Amanda: Ella must be locked inside this room with the red door.

Niall: I will go and hit the door to see if my princess is inside,he said and went to hit the door.

Niall was trying to hit the door down and he listened to Ella crying inside.

Niall: ELLA ARE YOU INSIDE? I CAN HEAR YOU CRYING. DONT WORRY I WILL TAKE YOU OUT FROM HERE MY PRINCESS.

Ella couldnt breath and talked and she was hitting the door to make Niall sure she was inside.

Ella; HE TOOK MARIELLA. TAKE ME OUT FROM HERE. I CANT BREATH.SAVE ME FROM THE DARK NIALL,she said and fainted and hit her head hard on the door.

Niall then panicked.He didnt know what to do. He found a big rock and he  throw it to the door and broke it.

Niall saw Ella down on the ground and he took her in his arms to take her outside from here. Amanda was driving the car and Niall sat behind with Ella laying on his lap. 

Amanda; Where do you want to take you?

Niall; take us to a hotel. i cant go to my house cause Angela is there.

Niall and Ella went to stay to a hotel. He put her on a bed and he was waiting for her to wake up.

Ella; Dance with me Niall,she was talking in her sleep.

Niall; Come on my princess.Wake up and i will dance with you,he said and he was playing with her hair.

Ella; WHERE IS HE? HE TOOK MY BABY,she screamed and woke up.

Niall; Dont worry my princess. Mariella is with my mum.Her granny. She is safe.

Ella; i was in  a dark room and he starting cutting my tummy. There were blood everywhere,she said and couldnt stop crying.

Niall; OMG DID YOU STARTED REMEMBER WHAT JAMES DID TO YOU?

Ella's flashback 25 February 2011.

Ella was walking in the street. Soon it would started to raining. She felt some pain in her tummy. James was in  a car and he was watching her.

James: Where are you going love? Is raining. Come inside.

Ella; NIALL HOW YOU FOUND ME?I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER,she thought it was Niall cause James had blonde hair in that time.

James; I dont know who is Niall. All i know is  that you are pregnant and walking while it started to rain now.

Ella then realized that this wasnt Niall. His look was so dark while Niall's eyes were shining. Niall was the light and he was the dark. She started to run away but she couldnt cause she was feeling so much pain.

Ella: WHO ARE YOU? LEAVE ME ALONE?

James: I will not hurt you my love. I only want to take care of you.

Ella couldnt move from the pain. Her baby was ready to be born. It was one month earlier. James went out of the car and went near Ella.

James; You will come with me right now i said,he said and grabbed Ella and took her in his car.

End of Ella's flashback..

Niall: You know i dont want to hear it. I JUST CANT.. PLEASE..,he said and started crying.

Ella; WHY I WANT TO TELL YOU. NOW I REMEMBER IT. HE TOOK ME IN A DARK ROOM AND HE..

Caroline then called Ella to tell her that she saved Perrie and she asked her wheres she was.

Caroline: You are with him then? In the hotel. Okay we are coming.

Perrie: I dont understand her. She wanted to leave with me and now she is with him?

Caroline: Are you in love with my daughter?

Perrie: I love her more than him and i will tell her that.I want her best.

Caroline: Nothing can come between them. Sorry about this.

They arrived at the hotel and went to find Ella.

Niall: Hi mum. Hi Perrie. Ella is laying cause she doesnt feeling good..

Caroline: Is my daughter okay?

Niall: Ella remember what James did to her but i dont want to hear it.

Caroline: What the monster did to her?

Niall; Perrie are you alright? I learn that you were trapped in a car.

Perrie: I'm okay if she is okay.

Niall; She is okay dont worry. She is just tired.

Perrie; By the way i would treat her better than  you.

Niall: What do you mean about it?

Perrie: I dont want to start a fight but i love her more than you.

Niall: Ehm,okay. I dont know what to say now.

Perrie: I will be on her side forever and i would not let you come in our way.

Niall: Nothing can come between me and Ella.

Perrie: I would never hit her with a car and then run away.

Niall: How do you know that?

Perrie: I know everything for the person i am in love with.

Niall; I would not let you come near her.

Perrie: Why cant i say i am in love?

Niall; LEAVE ELLA ALONE. SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU  LIKE THIS. SHE LOVES ME. NOW GET OUT FROM HERE. DONT COME NEAR HER. NEVER AGAIN.

Caroline: Niall calm down please. No one will steal Ella from you.

Niall; She  loves my Ella.

Ella: Who is in love with me,she said and woke up.

P.S. Omg will Perrie tell her feelings to Ella? Will the wedding happened? What will James do now to Ella and Niall? Will Ella tell everything that remember to Niall?