51. Ella has been kidnapped and James is blackmail her.

Ella went to Niall's house to say goodbye to him cause she was going to travel all around the world with Perrie. She saw Niall with his mum and they were both crying.

Niall; What are you doing here? You came to say goodbye to me forever?

Ella; The only thing i want is to say goodbye to my daughter. I will leave with Perrie.

Niall: You choose Perrie over me?

Ella: Yes i choose her. Is Mariella sleeping?

Niall: Mariella doesn't want to see you again.

Ella: Did Angela talk bad about me to her?

Niall; Go back and live your fancy life with Perrie and forget about us.

Ella: I will go now cause Perrie is waiting for me outside. We are going to Paris.

Niall; I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE GOING. JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE,he said and pushed Ella out of the house.

Ella went to the limousine where her mum and Perrie were waiting for her.

Caroline; Seriously now he pushed you out of the house?

Perrie: Forget about him love. We will go now to Paris and create new memories together,she said and kissed Ella's forehead.

Mariella and Angela were locked in a dark room. They were both crying.

Angela: You bastard leave me and my daughter alone. 

James; Tomorrow there will be my wedding with Ella. Zayn is going to take her and bring her here.

Angela: She said she would run away. She doesnt love you. She loves my Niall.

James; YOU WILL DIE WITH ME DARLING AND WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER.

Angela; I'M PREGNANT YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME..

James; I will marry Ella and then i will kill myself and then you. Slowly slowly everyday.

Angela; Take me back to Niall please.

James; I WILL NOT LOSE ELLA AND YOU TO HIM. I WILL DESTROY HIM,he said and went out.

Mariella: I WANT MY MUMMY ELLA AND MY DADDY NIALL. I'M TOO SCARED NOW..,she was so scared and couldnt stop crying.

Ella was sleeping on Perrie's shoulder and Perrie was playing with Ella's hair.

Perrie: Wake up darling. We arrived at the airport.

Ella: Omg did i sleep on your shoulder? I'm so sorry but i was so tired.

Perrie: No problem beautiful. It was my pleasure,she said and smirked at Ella.

Ella; ZAYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Zayn; You will come with me right now or your daughter will die. James has kidnapped her. You will marry him and your daughter wont die..

Ella then fainted and Zayn hold her in his arms and out her in a car. Perrie try to stop him.

Perrie; Why are you doing this to her?  BASTARD. TAKE ME WITH HER. I'M NOT LEAVING HER ALONE.

Zayn; You love my sister. haha. You will stay right here,he said and tied her inside.

Zayn; In the car there is a bomb. In 24 hours you will be dead. lets see if someone will save you. Haha,he said and left.

Niall then started drinking and remember when he saw Ella and Angela on her birthday at 2010.

Niall's flashback 11 June 2010

Niall; Ella where are you going? I didnt do anything with your sister.

Ella: Stop lying to me. I hate it.

Niall; The only girl i want to make love to is you and only you.

Ella: You slept with her on the beach and then you want to make love to me? I wanted my first time to be romantic and not with Harry on the dark.

Niall; Tell me where do you want and i will take you.

Ella: You dont love me. If you loved me you wouldn't slept with my sister.

Niall; HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE ONLY YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS WILL,he said and kissed her.

Ella: make love to me in the attic of my house. I will wait for you,she said and run to her house.

In 5 minutes Niall was in Ella's house on the attic and Ella was standing naked in front of him. He froze

Ella: Why you are looking at me like this?  You dont like? I'm fat?

Niall: No you arent. Your body is so perfect. I want to kiss every part of it.,he said and give Ella a very passionate kiss.

Ella lay down on the carpet and she was watching Niall taking off his clothes. He was standing naked in front of her.

Niall; Do you like what you see?he said and smirked at her.

Ella: Yes i like it so much,she said and climbed on his arms and she was kissing and biting his neck.

Niall; OMG YOU ARE KILLING ME MY PRINCESS,he said and then went inside her and Ella screamed so loud his name.

Ella; OMG NIALL. STOP IT NOW..,she said and she  was running her fingers through his hair.

Niall; I want to eat you,he said and started kissing Ella everywhere and fingering her down there.

Ella; I want to eat you also but i would not do it. My parents would wake up and see us like this. Go now,she said and put on her clothes and left.

End of Niall's flashback.

Niall; She left me like always. I'm not surprised about this. Her hickey is still in my neck. 

Maura; Please my son dont drink. Is not good for your health.

Niall; I want my daughter back and my princess Ella. Bring them to me mum,he said and fainted.

Zayn took Ella to where Angela and Mariella was. He put her down and left.

James went inside and brought pizza to Mariella to eat.

James; Wake up princess. We have a wedding in 12 hours.

Ella; JAMES? MARIELLA?  WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

James; We will get married tomorrow or else i will kill Mariella and your lovely Niall. What do you prefer?

Ella; I HATE YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE A MONSTER.

James; THEN YOUR DAUGHTER WILL DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES,he said and he was ready to shoot Mariella with a gun.

Ella: OKAY THEN I WILL MARRY YOU. LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE.

Mariella woke up and saw James holding a gun and she started screaming and holding Ella tight.

Ella; Dont be afraid mummy is here. I will never let anyone hurt you.

James; Thats my girl. Eat your pizza then.,he said and left.

Mariella: Mum where is daddy? I'm so afraid. Mum can i ask you a question?

Ella; Yes love?

Mariella: Are you pregnant with daddy? I'm going to have a brother or sister?

P.S. OMG will Ella and Mariella be safe? Will Niall save them? What happened to Angela and what will happened to Perrie?